Traders are citing harvest pressure on corn and soybeans. Corn futures acted surprisingly well Thursday... Read more.
TekWear, LLC, of Buford, Ga., is one of 11 ag technology start-up companies selected to participate... Read more.
Agricultural firm H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc. announced it has relocated its Little Rock, Ark.,... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released an analysis of the benefits of neonicotinoid seed... Read more.
As more than 100 guests looked on, Wheat Growers officially broke ground for a state-of-the-art shuttle... Read more.
Syngenta held a grand re-opening for its newly-expanded Phillips, Neb., seed corn production facility.... Read more.
Iowa is home to more top 100 agricultural cooperatives than any other state, according to recently... Read more.
The crop markets are mixed in early Friday trading. Little pertinent ag industry news emerged Thursday... Read more.
U.S. farmers are cutting back on spreading fertilizer this autumn in response to a drop in crop prices... Read more.
Alltech Crop Science continues to expand its reach in fields and groves across the globe with the... Read more.
Data Mapper announced it will expand its cloud-based platform to ingest data collected by a wider... Read more.
New Holland Agriculture has reclaimed the Guinness World Records title, harvesting 797.656 tonnes (29,308.84... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?