At the Agricultural Research Service’s Bioenergy Research Unit in Peoria, Illinois, field work... Read more.
The market for commercial uses of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), or drones, will grow to $1.7 billion... Read more.
India, the world's second-biggest cotton producer and exporter, said it expected a record harvest of... Read more.
Corn futures reacted well to the Export Inspections data. Talk of harvest delays and production losses... Read more.
Deer now roam and weeds flourish on deserted farmland in El Salvador where Julio Portillo used to... Read more.
Beijing's cotton price supports have breached global trade rules, a U.S. industry association said, calling... Read more.
Crop futures are reacting to the Export Inspections data. Talk of harvest delays and production losses... Read more.
Press reports indicate that EPA deliberations about the final 2014 rulemaking for the RFS are nearing... Read more.
Anhydrous ammonia prices averaged $717 per ton in Illinois, according to the October 2nd edition... Read more.
One of the functions of crop markets is to direct planting decisions of U.S. producers. That process... Read more.
A potentially record-setting U.S. corn harvest is underway. Many farmers can attribute the use of... Read more.
The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) has joined 12 other national agricultural producer, biotech,... Read more.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals