This week, the AGree initiative, which seeks to build consensus and catalyze action on food and agricultural... Read more.
Fighting GMO labeling initiatives on a state-by-state basis is unsustainable, but Cathleen Enright believes... Read more.
The U.S. Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee this week held a hearing to discuss... Read more.
During the last week in August attention to the issue of water quality and the need to reduce the... Read more.
Drought is quickly receding from the central and southern Plains, and further to the west, rains have... Read more.
This is the time of year that you can’t help but notice all the weeds poking above the soybean... Read more.
The Agriculture Department’s latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year... Read more.
In August, the USDA forecast 2014 corn production at record levels, and now it has raised these expectations... Read more.
BASF announced that around 50,000 product applications are being analyzed using a new method to determine... Read more.
Corn futures reacted weakly to today’s USDA reports. The USDA’s September Crop Production and... Read more.
Local government constituents from Pangasinan province in the Philippines, including municipal agriculturists and farmers,... Read more.
Traditionally, farmers and other business managers use a measure of production, cost or profit to... Read more.
- USDA chief expects 2014 biofuel use targets to rise
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- SDSU has precision ag minor because of fast changes
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Partnership to provide new bio-fertilizers
- Arysta LifeScience bio-products distribution in France
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America