Crop budgets for 2015 were originally released in July 2014. The 2015 Crop Budgets have been revised... Read more.
Visiting scientist Dae Wook Kim hopes to develop a line of Korean wheat that does not sprout when... Read more.
Farm equipment maker Deere & Co said it was exploring strategic options for its crop insurance... Read more.
As harvest begins across the country, the American Seed Trade Association reminds farmers about the... Read more.
Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash producer, expects volumes to China to remain flat or... Read more.
The thousands of dollars farmers invest in equipment, seed and labor to produce row crops, such as... Read more.
Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc. expects to complete expansion of its Vanscoy, Saskatchewan,... Read more.
The EPA's decision not to appeal a key federal ruling in favor of West Virginia farmer Lois Alt... Read more.
Short-covering seemed to enter the crop markets Tuesday night. After weeks of declines as the US... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge... Read more.
Good harvest conditions continued depressing corn prices Tuesday. The weekly Crop Progress report didn’t seem... Read more.
How are geopolitical trends unfolding worldwide likely to affect the global agricultural economy?... Read more.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto