The large size of fall harvested crops in the U.S. have raised very real concerns about the ability... Read more.
Corn futures posted a firm Monday close. Forecasts for benign harvest weather and a disappointing... Read more.
3D Robotics announced the launch of the new 3DR Mapping Platforms, consisting of the 3DR X8-M (multi-copter)... Read more.
On Oct. 31 from 12-1:00 p.m. EDT, ag retailers are invited to participate in a webinar to learn about... Read more.
On Oct. 8, 2014, the White House Counsel on Environmental Quality (CEQ) released a strategy for addressing... Read more.
The Export Inspections data encouraged corn selling. Traders cited forecasts for benign harvest weather... Read more.
In a statement submitted on Oct. 15, the National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) reiterated its... Read more.
Sanjaya Rajaram, Ph.D., a wheat breeder who has spent his life developing more than 480 varieties... Read more.
Arysta LifeScience announced that Platform Specialty Products has reached a definitive agreement with... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that the company and Yara International ASA have terminated... Read more.
Abengoa announced the official grand opening of its second generation cellulosic ethanol plant in Hugoton,... Read more.
In an op-ed to the Des Moines Register last Tuesday, National Association of Wheat Growers first vice... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta