Recent declines in commodity prices combined with the potential for rising interest rates could trigger... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Bestow herbicide, which provides control of numerous grassy... Read more.
Shifts in the global economy, continued favorable crop developments and record-high animal protein... Read more.
Syngenta announced that Phoenix brand corn hybrids will be distributed by Advanta in the Southwestern... Read more.
Corn futures reacted poorly to the Crop Progress report. The weekly USDA Crop Progress was issued... Read more.
The market for commercial uses of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), or drones, will grow to $1.7 billion... Read more.
India, the world's second-biggest cotton producer and exporter, said it expected a record harvest of... Read more.
Corn futures reacted well to the Export Inspections data. Talk of harvest delays and production losses... Read more.
Deer now roam and weeds flourish on deserted farmland in El Salvador where Julio Portillo used to... Read more.
Crop futures are reacting to the Export Inspections data. Talk of harvest delays and production losses... Read more.
Press reports indicate that EPA deliberations about the final 2014 rulemaking for the RFS are nearing... Read more.
Anhydrous ammonia prices averaged $717 per ton in Illinois, according to the October 2nd edition... Read more.
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Not too late to plant wheat, but risks increase with delays
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals