Summer weather finally returned last week, bringing seasonal temperatures and mostly dry conditions to many... Read more.
Agronomic Innovations, LLC, Brighton, Ill., announced the purchase of AgRobotics and its patented AutoProbe... Read more.
The world faces a small but substantially increased risk over the next two decades of a major... Read more.
Pakistan will give basmati rice or wheat to Iran against the Pakistani electricity bill of more than... Read more.
Cutting edge technology is enabling farmers and agronomists in South Africa to maximize production by... Read more.
Corn rootworms are one of the most damaging pests in the Corn Belt. According to the USDA, they are... Read more.
Corn futures followed the soy markets higher. The prospect of a huge fall crop has badly depressed... Read more.
Corn futures have backed away from early highs around midsession Monday. The prospect of a huge fall... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency's proposed Waters of the U.S. rule has created a great deal... Read more.
The American Farm Bureau Federation together with Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business... Read more.
The U.S. Grains Council is calling for China to approve MIR 162 following last week's announcement... Read more.
Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey announced that the $1.4 million in cost share funds made... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight