In 2013, Lehmann Aviation, which is based in France, launched its LA300—a fully automatic personal... Read more.
Chinese buyers may default on a further 1.2 million tonnes of soybeans worth about $900 million being... Read more.
Although global and U.S. wheat exports are projected to rise over the next decade, the U.S. share... Read more.
Weather news appears to be depressing the crop markets. Although news that March Chinese imports... Read more.
Last week, Syngenta Seeds, Inc., Syngenta Hawai`i, LLC, Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc., Agrigenetics, Inc. and... Read more.
Jeffrey Kightlinger, general manager of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, issues the following... Read more.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its new baseline projections through 2024. The baseline is... Read more.
Now that we know how many acres farmers are intending to plant, the critical factor shaping production... Read more.
The big announcement of the six national test sites for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) was only the... Read more.
For thousands of years humans have been tinkering with plant genetics, even when they didn’t... Read more.
“The best adaptation to climate change is a breeding and seed system that rapidly develops,... Read more.
Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko signaled to Russian potash producer Uralkali on Friday that he was... Read more.
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Major advance in understanding plant disease resistance
- Indiana corn: Tough planting decisions ahead
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants