Overview: (For the Week Ending Wednesday, April 9, 2014) - Spot prices rose slightly at most... Read more.
Corn planting is underway in many states across the Plains and Midwest, and athough drought has a... Read more.
Recently, the US Department of Agriculture through the Natural Resources Conservation Service has launched three... Read more.
Thursday’s USDA Export Sales data disappointed crop traders. Today’s weekly report stated old-crop... Read more.
Understanding the economic role of pollinators is the first step toward understanding their diverse values... Read more.
Today’s USDA Export Sales data disappointed crop traders. Thursday’s weekly report stated old-crop... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has just designated August as Tree Check Month, and farmers,... Read more.
Certis Europe has signed an agreement with Chemtura AgroSolutions extending its distribution of Chemtura’s seed... Read more.
The U.S. Grains Council recently released its 2013/2014 Corn Export Cargo Quality Report and will... Read more.
Corn and soybean growers can take advantage of online resources from DuPont Pioneer to make last-minute,... Read more.
Syngenta announced an agreement with Cellulosic Ethanol Technologies, LLC, to license its Adding Cellulosic Ethanol... Read more.
Japanese and U.S. trade negotiators made progress on Wednesday in trade talks meant to spur a broader... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants