U.S.-Japan trade talks hit a rough patch this week with both sides blaming the other for a stalemate... Read more.
Canada's “biotech community” is celebrating its National Biotech Week September 26 to October 3. It... Read more.
The National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) attended the Edgar S. McFadden inaugural Symposium... Read more.
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) loosened restrictions on the commercial use of drones on... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
AgReliant Genetics LLC, a leader in seed research, production and quality and the third largest... Read more.
The comment period for a draft environmental impact statement (EIS) on environmental impacts that may... Read more.
In the California rice production region, there currently are combines in fields, although that field... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field... Read more.
Grain traders may have squared ag market positions Sunday night. Persistently fine Midwest weather... Read more.
With a record U.S. harvest just coming in, the river transportation system that is at the heart of... Read more.
MBAC Fertilizer Corp. provided an update on the production ramp up at its Itafos operations in Brazil. Since... Read more.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?