Leave it to Jimmy Kimmel to put anti-GMO shoppers on the spot at a local farmer’s market. Kimmel’s... Watch Video.
It fits in the palm of your hand but might someday match the performance of genetic testing instruments... Read more.
Plummeting gasoline prices are the result of lagging economic growth in many parts of the world, the... Read more.
Editor’s Note: Due to a lapse in federal funding last October, the Crop Progress report will... Read more.
Members of the National Association of State Departments of Agriculture (NASDA) and their counterparts... Read more.
Future use of water and its impact on agriculture will be the focus of the 2014 Texas Plant Protection... Read more.
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2x5kx/controlledrelease) has announced the addition of the "Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market by... Read more.
Recent declines in commodity prices combined with the potential for rising interest rates could trigger... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Bestow herbicide, which provides control of numerous grassy... Read more.
Shifts in the global economy, continued favorable crop developments and record-high animal protein... Read more.
Syngenta announced that Phoenix brand corn hybrids will be distributed by Advanta in the Southwestern... Read more.
Corn futures reacted poorly to the Crop Progress report. The weekly USDA Crop Progress was issued... Read more.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Take That, Red Baron
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals