Americans expect straight talk from their government. If our government says something, you ought to... Read more.
One year after the launch of a social media effort to allay consumers' concerns about the safety... Read more.
For farmers seeing weeds in their crop fields this late in the growing season, hand-rouging and pulling... Read more.
A new report outlining the state of global agri-technology has been released. The report produced... Read more.
Favorable weather forecasts depressed corn futures Tuesday. Talk of dry early-August weather has... Read more.
The majority of annually produced crops such as corn obviously have to be stored. For corn producers,... Read more.
Favorable weather forecasts depressed corn futures. Talk of dry early-August weather has supported... Read more.
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields across the U.S. Corn Belt. If... Read more.
Matif wheat futures traded in Paris have widened their price premium over U.S. Hard Red Winter... Read more.
If seed breeding companies, gene banks and the Svalbard Global Seed Vault on Spitsbergen should... Read more.
Officials from China’s Northwest Agricultural and Forestry University in Shaanxi province, and the University... Read more.
Weyerhaeuser Company announced a technology license agreement with DuPont Pioneer that will advance seed... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014