Farmers interested in planting cover crops to improve soil health now have an updated and expanded... Read more.
Wheat Growers will build a first-class grain handling, fertilizer and agronomy facility in Lyman County,... Read more.
Isolated lakes in the Mississippi Delta can be transformed into farmer-friendly landscape features that trap... Read more.
Grasses and crops such as maize attach sugars to chemical defenses called benzoxazinoids to protect... Read more.
Canada's “biotech community” is celebrating its National Biotech Week September 26 to October 3. It... Read more.
Using poultry litter as fertilizer is a welcome trend in many Southern states because that is where... Read more.
When we think of applying fertilizer the nutrients that come to mind initially are the major nutrients... Read more.
AgReliant Genetics LLC, a leader in seed research, production and quality and the third largest... Read more.
The comment period for a draft environmental impact statement (EIS) on environmental impacts that may... Read more.
In the California rice production region, there currently are combines in fields, although that field... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Harrow herbicide, a selective herbicide for use in field... Read more.
Grain traders may have squared ag market positions Sunday night. Persistently fine Midwest weather... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?