The US-EPA has released a new Label Review Manual (LRM) in May 2014. According to the manual, "the... Read more.
California avocado growers produced a crop of about 315 million pounds, even though water is becoming... Read more.
Many wheat varieties developed by seed companies aren’t suited for Louisiana because the... Read more.
For the ninth consecutive year, AGCO Application Equipment will once again recognize North America’s top... Read more.
Pendleton Grain Growers, Inc. (PGG), has entered into negations to sell the ag supply retail stores... Read more.
Deere & Co, the world's largest maker of farm equipment, said it would indefinitely lay off more... Read more.
Corn futures are following through on last week’s late gains. The corn market was clearly depressed... Read more.
Changes are needed for weed control management practices in corn and soybeans across the Midwest.... Read more.
CropLife America (CLA) recognizes National Honey Bee Day, taking place August 16, 2014, and reminds... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding 19 new corn hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Many... Read more.
Corn futures ended the week on a strong note. The annual USDA report on farmer enrollment in subsidy... Read more.
Each year the National Agricultural Statistics Service of the USDA releases estimated average farm real... Read more.
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Uncovered, the mystery of exchanging genes with wild relatives
- What will happen to farm leases with $3.25/bu corn?
- Easy Leaf Area software calculates leaf area from digital images
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America