Japanese officials said on Tuesday there was still a significant way to go before reaching a broad... Read more.
Slow planting progress supported the corn market Tuesday. The Monday afternoon USDA Crop Progress... Read more.
The USDA's survey of U.S. crop producers last month revealed intentions to plant 81.493 million acres... Read more.
Slow planting progress is still supporting the corn market. The Monday afternoon USDA Crop Progress... Read more.
In mid-March 2014, more than 50 Virginia Cooperative Extension Agents and Virginia Tech faculty and... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
There is an increased interest in the use of cover crops due to the many agronomic and environmental... Read more.
South Dakota is home to approximately 70 different species of grasshoppers. Not good news for the... Read more.
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC has successfully acquired Harvey’s Agricultural Solutions, LLC and 3-D Agronomy (collectively... Read more.
Syngenta announced that its “Right to Grow” program, launched on Feb. 20, is rolling out... Read more.
Slow planting progress is boosting the crop markets. Monday’s afternoon USDA Crop Progress report showed... Read more.
Unmanned aircraft vehicles (UAVs) may be the next tool to improve precision agriculture. By September... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants