Farmers and ranchers have a long history of promoting American strength and goodwill through international... Read more.
The soy complex continues pulling crop prices higher. The corn harvest may have been slightly delayed... Read more.
Corn returns in 2014 likely will be negative on many farms, with losses near $100 per acre on cash... Read more.
Canola cropping practices will be featured at the Texas Plant Protection Association Conference scheduled Dec.... Read more.
The NASDA Research Foundation and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the release of... Read more.
Soybean farmers have a new resistance challenge – fungicide-resistant diseases. At the same time that many... Read more.
Cronus Chemicals announced it will build its new fertilizer plant outside of Tuscola, Ill., which... Read more.
Global agricultural firm H.J. Baker recently held a grand opening at its Lianyungang Sulphur Bentonite... Read more.
Guided by their research, experts at Montana State University have developed guidelines for soil... Read more.
DuPont said there were "competitive advantages" in keeping its businesses together after higher operating margins... Read more.
Soybeans seem to lead the crop markets higher again Tuesday night. Little fresh corn news emerged... Read more.
Two University of Illinois crop sciences researchers interested in improving plant feedstocks for... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning