More than 80 percent of California is withering under extreme or worse drought, unchanged from last... Read more.
The debate about the likely size of USDA's final estimate of the 2014 U.S. average corn and soybean... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest Crop Progress report, the country’s exceptional corn conditions are staying... Read more.
J D Equipment, the largest John Deere dealership group in Ohio, has entered into an agreement with... Read more.
CropLife America (CLA) is pleased that U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Spero dismissed... Read more.
More than eight months after an extreme winter began snarling North American rail traffic, a Reuters... Read more.
A mild, wet summer has given the northern tier of the heartland a break from drought, while the drought... Read more.
Corn futures are following through on last week’s late gains. The corn market was clearly depressed... Read more.
Dave Wiechert of Nashville, Ill., does good business most years cleaning seed for farmers in preparation... Read more.
Crop tour results may have depressed corn futures Monday. Corn futures proved unable to sustain their... Read more.
Mississippi is launching an effort to save some of its hardest workers. In light of the decline of... Read more.
Black Sea stability may be undercutting crop markets. Corn futures seemed set to follow-through on... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease