Each time we walk into the supermarket we are confronted with an array of choices that would have... Read more.
The California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) has awarded $3.6 million for 93 different... Read more.
The time is "ripe" for Japan and the United States to reach a breakthrough in talks for a Trans-Pacific... Read more.
Corn futures are rallying Tuesday morning. Monday’s weekly USDA Crop Progress report stated the... Read more.
Climate change predictions for the Middle East, like other arid regions of the world, are alarming.... Read more.
Crisp, clear fall days are perfect for splitting firewood, tilling the garden under and collecting... Read more.
Producers who want to treat their fields of continuous wheat with a cheatgrass herbicide have to decide... Read more.
Quad County Corn Processors (QCCP) has achieved EPA certification to generate D3 Renewable Identification Numbers... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with Los Alamos National... Read more.
The largest U.S. grain harvest in history has pushed prices to four-year lows, which usually means... Read more.
Hot, dry conditions can wreak havoc on a field of soybeans. According to the National Center for... Read more.
On the heels of its September scientific summit on herbicide resistant weeds, the Weed Science Society... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta