While total debt held by farms increased from 1992 to 2011, average farm debt-to-asset ratios declined... Read more.
Syngenta announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the United Nations Convention... Read more.
A Purdue University experiment that will test how plant cells sense and respond to different levels... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's April 9 World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates continued a... Read more.
In 2012, the combined global production of ethanol and biodiesel fell for the first time since 2000,... Read more.
Tokyo-based Sumitomo Corporation announced the acquisition of agricultural crop protection fungicide metominostrobin from Bayer CropScience... Read more.
The 2014 CropLife America (CLA) and RISE (Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment) Spring Conference... Read more.
A U.S. weather forecaster said on Thursday the chances that the much-feared El Nino phenomenon that... Read more.
Steps away from a replica of the revolutionary 1837 steel plow at tractor company John Deere's headquarters... Read more.
Potential planting delays may be supporting corn futures. The soy and wheat complexes dipped Thursday... Read more.
The Iowa Corn Promotion Board is the recipient of a newly issued patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark... Read more.
Chinese soybean imports will drop as processors cannot cover their costs with a bird flu outbreak... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants