During plant growth, dividing cells in meristems must coordinate transitions from division to expansion... Read more.
Deere & Company announced that it will place approximately 460 employees who work in the company's... Read more.
Loveland Products, a subsidiary of Agrium and a leading global provider of high-performance crop input... Read more.
Reinforcing its strong commitment to support the development of agriculture in Asia-Pacific, BASF Crop... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced plans for a new grower pilot program that will expand on the input management... Read more.
CME Group Inc, the world's largest futures exchange operator, said it halted trading on its electronic... Read more.
Monday’s crop report is weighing on the crop markets. The weekly USDA Crop Progress report... Read more.
Accelerating the pace and scale of quantifiable water quality improvements in Iowa is the mission... Read more.
With the steady drain of essential nutrients from African soils looming as a major threat to food... Read more.
Asian feed grain importers expect an influx of cheap feed wheat from Ukraine and France as heavy rain... Read more.
Cereal rye (Secale cereale) is a popular cover crop in eastern Kansas, either alone or in a mixture,... Read more.
Monday’s old-crop bean reversal seemed to spark widespread crop selling. The tight old-crop bean... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting