South Dakota is home to approximately 70 different species of grasshoppers. Not good news for the... Read more.
Corn planting nearly doubled its pace from last week; however, with just 6 percent of country’s... Read more.
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC has successfully acquired Harvey’s Agricultural Solutions, LLC and 3-D Agronomy (collectively... Read more.
Syngenta announced that its “Right to Grow” program, launched on Feb. 20, is rolling out... Read more.
As part of the Obama Administration’s new “Made in Rural America” export and investment initiative,... Read more.
Slow planting progress is boosting the crop markets. Monday’s afternoon USDA Crop Progress report showed... Read more.
Unmanned aircraft vehicles (UAVs) may be the next tool to improve precision agriculture. By September... Read more.
In 2013, Lehmann Aviation, which is based in France, launched its LA300—a fully automatic personal... Read more.
Chinese buyers may default on a further 1.2 million tonnes of soybeans worth about $900 million being... Read more.
Weather news appears to depress the crop markets. Although news that March Chinese imports of U.S.... Read more.
Weather news appears to be depressing the crop markets. Although news that March Chinese imports... Read more.
Last week, Syngenta Seeds, Inc., Syngenta Hawai`i, LLC, Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc., Agrigenetics, Inc. and... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants