Pakistan will give basmati rice or wheat to Iran against the Pakistani electricity bill of more than... Read more.
Cutting edge technology is enabling farmers and agronomists in South Africa to maximize production by... Read more.
Corn futures followed the soy markets higher. The prospect of a huge fall crop has badly depressed... Read more.
Corn futures have backed away from early highs around midsession Monday. The prospect of a huge fall... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency's proposed Waters of the U.S. rule has created a great deal... Read more.
The American Farm Bureau Federation together with Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business... Read more.
The U.S. Grains Council is calling for China to approve MIR 162 following last week's announcement... Read more.
Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey announced that the $1.4 million in cost share funds made... Read more.
FMC Corporation officially opened its Asia Innovation Center in the Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park in... Read more.
Underground stores of water in the southwestern United States have receded dramatically amid ongoing drought... Read more.
The Council of the European Union adopted* its first-reading position on a draft directive granting... Read more.
New Holland introduces new Tier 4B Guardian front-boom sprayer models including the highest-capacity... Read more.
- New webcasts save time, money during soybean aphid season
- Nutra-Flo’s two new products fight corn rootworm resistance
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Iteris, Satshot partner to deliver precision ag weather/imagery
- Russia's Uralkali to up potash price for China by 10%
- Ag markets proved quite mixed Tuesday night