A bipartisan group of 19 U.S. Senators, led by Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow... Read more.
Plant scientists at the John Innes Centre in Norwich have made a breakthrough that could lead to... Read more.
According to an environmental activist publication, Ecologist, which prides itself on “setting the environmental agenda... Read more.
The company aWhere, a Denver, Colo.-based big data analytics company, that is focused on the ag industry,... Read more.
Editor's note: Lyndon Kelley is a Michigan State and Purdue Extension irrigation specialist. Late-planted crops and... Read more.
Karl Brooks, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 7 administrator for the states of Iowa,... Read more.
Low temperatures this week can have a negative impact on 2014 soybean yields said David Karki, Ph.D.,... Read more.
A start-up company began testing an autonomous robot for applying sidedress fertilizer in Minnesota this... Read more.
The rate of growth in farm assets, debt and equity is forecast to moderate in 2014, the result of... Read more.
The 10 U.S. Agricultural Centers funded by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health... Read more.
Crop futures generally continued sliding Tuesday night. The ag industry is focusing upon the likely... Read more.
The National Corn Growers Association is reminding growers and those in the grain trade of the importance... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto