The U.S. Agriculture Department has responded to cotton industry requests to toughen up its policing... Read more.
Scientists at Washington State University have received a grant from the National Science Foundation to... Read more.
The economy of the U.S. agriculture sector is in a transition phase following a 10-year period of... Read more.
Though drought conditions in portions of the southern Plains may persist for the time-being, longer... Read more.
The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) and 29 other major national and state agricultural... Read more.
Iowa farmers are using cover crops for erosion control and soil nutrient and pest management in their... Read more.
Bayer CropScience announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase the seed business of... Read more.
Corn markets ended Thursday on a firm note. Although crop futures dipped again Wednesday night and... Read more.
Crop futures slipped again Wednesday night. The crop markets mounted a modest comeback from recent... Read more.
Nufarm Australia and Israel based technology firm Phytech have made an exclusive agreement to jointly... Read more.
The new FARMit Education Program developed by the California Chapter of Farm Managers and Rural... Read more.
Recent statements by the Environmental Protection Agency regarding the latest Clean Water Act rulemaking... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?