I often wonder why farmers and ranchers are slow to adopt social media. Agriculture is making progress... Read more.
Iowa State University has been ranked fifth in the world among universities in the area of agriculture... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) proclaimed April as Invasive Plant Pest and Disease Awareness... Read more.
Corn futures seemed to suffer from spillover weakness Friday morning. Although some sources blamed... Read more.
The USDA’s RMA Management Agency (RMA) released Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) concerning revisions to its... Read more.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Secretary Tom Vilsack announced the allocation of $48.1 million, provided... Read more.
The Indiana seed commissioner is seeking approval from the federal government to allow production of... Read more.
Data from satellite sensors show that during the Northern Hemisphere's growing season, the Midwest region... Read more.
I just returned from Germany and Poland and was startled to discover the regulatory control the European... Read more.
The USA Rice Federation reports a significant victory for the U.S. rice industry, as the U.S. Department... Read more.
Corn futures seemed to follow wheat lower Thursday night. Some wire service reports suggest that China’s... Read more.
South Korea should shift away from a quota system on rice imports to ease pressure from the World... Read more.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants