02/24/2014 3:00:00 PM
If the United States accepts the offer Japan has made as part of the ongoing Trans-Pacific Partnership... Read more.
02/24/2014 1:25:00 PM
A study commissioned by the Renewable Fuels Association indicates that the ethanol industry is extremely... Read more.
02/24/2014 7:10:00 AM
Agri-Trend Data Corp and John Deere are creating connectivity conduits between MyJohnDeere and The Agri-Data... Read more.
02/24/2014 7:05:00 AM
Corn futures resumed their decline Sunday night. The USDA forecast 2014 corn acreage at 79.5 million... Read more.
02/24/2014 7:00:00 AM
U.S. farmers and bankers have almost a year to get ready for major changes in 2015 as crop insurance... Read more.
02/21/2014 4:20:00 PM
Adios, La Nada; hola, El Niño! As California sinks further into drought, farmers and ranchers... Read more.
02/21/2014 4:05:00 PM
Findings at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are providing information about the soil carbon... Read more.
02/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
Mixmate’s family-owned parent company, Agtelligent, is preparing to introduce innovative management software that allows users... Read more.
02/21/2014 3:00:00 PM
Engage Agro USA announced it signed a distribution agreement with Heads Up Plant Protectants, Inc.... Read more.
02/21/2014 11:00:00 AM
Corn futures dipped in response to Friday’s USDA data. After giving a taste of their long-term... Read more.
02/21/2014 10:50:00 AM
Beck’s Hybrids announced a territory expansion into two crop reporting districts in Iowa and three... Read more.
02/21/2014 10:45:00 AM
BASF announced that Sercadis fungicide has received full U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration. Sercadis... Read more.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.