For most growers, harvest time signals the pinnacle of a long effort of hard work and financial... Read more.
Public opposition to GM trials is fueling government indecision, stranding India’s food research in the... Read more.
During the last week in August attention to the issue of water quality and the need to reduce the... Read more.
Drought is quickly receding from the central and southern Plains, and further to the west, rains have... Read more.
Retail giant Wal-Mart joined a group of volunteers counting corn ears and soybean pods in fields in... Read more.
In August, the USDA forecast 2014 corn production at record levels, and now it has raised these expectations... Read more.
BASF announced that around 50,000 product applications are being analyzed using a new method to determine... Read more.
Corn futures reacted weakly to today’s USDA reports. The USDA’s September Crop Production and... Read more.
Local government constituents from Pangasinan province in the Philippines, including municipal agriculturists and farmers,... Read more.
Traditionally, farmers and other business managers use a measure of production, cost or profit to... Read more.
Whether you finance equipment through a lease or loan, each has its advantages. In evaluating your... Read more.
Reinke and the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture (NCTA) have announced an educational initiative to... Read more.
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto