Russia and China signed energy, trade and finance agreements on Monday proclaimed by Moscow as proof... Read more.
Beijing's cotton price supports have breached global trade rules, a U.S. industry association said, calling... Read more.
One of the functions of crop markets is to direct planting decisions of U.S. producers. That process... Read more.
If you are considering fall application of anhydrous ammonia to corn fields (the only nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) has joined 12 other national agricultural producer, biotech,... Read more.
A report recently published by Consumer Reports contains several factual errors and promotes misinformation in... Read more.
Crop futures struggled at technical resistance Monday night. Wire service reports indicated that large... Read more.
Water use and water rights could become much more of an issue in coming years, and the U.S. Supreme... Read more.
Have you seen the documentary "FARMLAND"? Chances are, if you work in agriculture, it was on your... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and Cargill announced that they will work with farmers near Cargill’s facility in... Read more.
French seed maker Vilmorin is to become the first international industry player with a direct presence... Read more.
Crop futures rallied strongly Monday. The corn and bean markets ended last week badly, but they staged... Read more.
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center