The International Soy Grower Alliance (ISGA) held its first mission to China in March, focusing discussion... Read more.
I often wonder why farmers and ranchers are slow to adopt social media. Agriculture is making progress... Read more.
The USDA's Prospective Plantings report released on March 31 revealed that U.S. producers intend to... Read more.
EPA is launching a new voluntary process by which registrants can opt to make legally valid pesticide... Read more.
Corn futures are starting the week on a soft note. Ongoing rains over parts of the Corn Belt and improved... Read more.
Does genetic manipulation causes unintended changes in food quality and composition? Are genetically modified (GM)... Read more.
Outbreaks of a deadly fungal disease in wheat crops in Germany and Ethiopia in 2013 have had the scientific... Read more.
Iowa State University has been ranked fifth in the world among universities in the area of agriculture... Read more.
Corn futures staged a Friday comeback. News of fresh Chinese cancellations of U.S. corn imports and... Read more.
No signs identify a barren field in northeastern Brazil that was meant to be the center of one of... Read more.
Corn futures seemed to suffer from spillover weakness Friday morning. Although some sources blamed... Read more.
The USDA’s RMA Management Agency (RMA) released Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) concerning revisions to its... Read more.
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Major advance in understanding plant disease resistance
- Indiana corn: Tough planting decisions ahead
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants