Recent government policy changes in China have the potential to boost U.S. agriculture, particularly... Read more.
CHS, a leading energy, grains and foods company and the nation's leading farmer-owned cooperative, has... Read more.
Trimble has launched two applications that work together within its Connected Farm web-based management solution... Read more.
Today’s planter technology allows producers to place seeds precisely where they want them. Now, thanks... Read more.
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (MBI), a leading provider of bio-based pest management and plant health... Read more.
Collaboration is key to the future of wheat. With several valuable global investments in cereal... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and the National Association of Agricultural Educators (NAAE) are continuing their support of... Read more.
Duke University researchers have identified a gene that could help scientists engineer drought-resistant... Read more.
Bayer CropScience is committed to developing solutions to help growers combat their biggest nemeses... Read more.
Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets. Sources have proven that Russian forces... Read more.
Due to global warming, scientists say, the chances of the southwestern United States experiencing a... Read more.
Land rent negotiations are going to be very challenging this year. At current commodity prices it... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report