Texas experienced a net loss of nearly 1.1 million acres of privately owned farms, ranches and forests... Read more.
Crop futures firmed despite negative factors Wednesday. The surging U.S. grain harvest is building... Read more.
Landmark Services Cooperative members can help feed their communities this fall through a partnership with... Read more.
Crop futures firmed despite harvest pressure Wednesday morning. The domestic and global markets are... Read more.
Summit Seed Coatings Indiana LLC, a custom traditional and organic seed coating company, announced plans... Read more.
China's government has kicked off a media campaign in support of genetically modified crops, as it... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that the nation's farmer, rancher and fishery cooperatives set a... Read more.
Global seed technology giant Monsanto said on Monday it has launched a global center in Mexico... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC announced that it has acquired QC Corporation, a leading producer and... Read more.
Federal environmental law can be tricky business. Defining which bodies of water are protected by... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co, the world's largest maker of finished phosphate products, said... Read more.
The crop markets came under continued pressure Tuesday night. Tuesday’s USDA reports did little... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals