3D Robotics announced the launch of the new 3DR Mapping Platforms, consisting of the 3DR X8-M (multi-copter)... Read more.
On Oct. 8, 2014, the White House Counsel on Environmental Quality (CEQ) released a strategy for addressing... Read more.
The Export Inspections data encouraged corn selling. Traders cited forecasts for benign harvest weather... Read more.
In a statement submitted on Oct. 15, the National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) reiterated its... Read more.
Sanjaya Rajaram, Ph.D., a wheat breeder who has spent his life developing more than 480 varieties... Read more.
Arysta LifeScience announced that Platform Specialty Products has reached a definitive agreement with... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that the company and Yara International ASA have terminated... Read more.
Abengoa announced the official grand opening of its second generation cellulosic ethanol plant in Hugoton,... Read more.
In an op-ed to the Des Moines Register last Tuesday, National Association of Wheat Growers first vice... Read more.
Gov. Terry E. Branstad, Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds and Secretary Bill Northey, along with relevant state... Read more.
Opponents of GMO food labeling proposals on the ballot next month in Oregon and Colorado have contributed... Read more.
Talk of accelerated harvesting depressed crop markets Sunday night. Wire service sources cited forecasts... Read more.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals