U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) scientists and their colleagues have conducted research showing the potential... Read more.
Novozymes announced the establishment of a new research and development center in the U.S. dedicated... Read more.
Coinciding with the 2014 celebration of Earth Day, CropLife America (CLA) appreciates the opportunity to... Read more.
CHS Inc., a leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global energy, grains and foods company, and Fessenden... Read more.
Amid a growing chorus of critics, representatives of two federal agencies have severely questioned the... Read more.
Corn futures built on recent gains Wednesday night. Recent weather news has supported new crop corn... Read more.
There is evidence of significant winter-kill within some Michigan wheat fields. The loss is primarily... Read more.
Maintaining adequate levels of rhizobia organisms in the soil can help increase nitrogen (N) fixation,... Read more.
In the midst of a busy growing season, farmers need immediate information about crop conditions across... Read more.
Weather and ethanol news may have boosted corn futures Wednesday. The latest weather maps suggest... Read more.
Weather and ethanol news may be boosting corn futures Wednesday morning. The latest weather maps... Read more.
Editor's note: Reed Johnson is the lead author on this article Beekeepers in Ohio suffered substantial... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants