The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of the 10th edition of its popular... Read more.
Leaf measurements are often critical in plant physiological and ecological studies, but traditional... Read more.
Ukraine will lose 15 percent of its grain crop in two violence-hit regions in the country's east,... Read more.
POET-DSM's Project Liberty will open its doors to the public at its grand opening celebration on... Read more.
Biotech drug production techniques based on plants, which may prove to be faster, higher yielding... Read more.
One of the speakers at the University of Illinois Agronomy Day at Urbana this past week was quoted... Read more.
Crop tour results are weighing on corn and soy futures. A privately sponsored tour of Corn Belt fields... Read more.
This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
Major world food supplier Argentina will send a trade delegation to Russia this week to try to increase... Read more.
Corn futures held at moving average support. Talk of large fall production depressed corn futures... Read more.
As China lays down plans for a national carbon trading scheme, the world's biggest emitter of greenhouse... Read more.
Pascal Sauvetre, an apple farmer in Poitou-Charentes on France's Atlantic coast, has a headache beyond... Read more.
- DuPont to sell copper fungicide business assets to Mitsui
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Be ready for late summer heat
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown