Reports from a new study, which for the first time will provide a comprehensive evaluation of the... Read more.
Alltech Crop Science continues to expand its reach in fields and groves across the globe with the... Read more.
With a growing global population and increased pressures on agriculture due to climate change, farmers... Read more.
The slow harvest and tight conditions continue supporting crop futures. Talk that the rail situation... Read more.
Voters across Colorado and Oregon and in Maui County, Hawaii, will weigh in on biotech-related ballot... Read more.
Farmland is vanishing in part because the salinity in the soil is rising as a result of climate... Read more.
The soy complex continued pulling crop prices higher Wednesday. The corn harvest may have been slightly... Read more.
The soy complex continues pulling crop prices higher. The corn harvest may have been slightly delayed... Read more.
Corn returns in 2014 likely will be negative on many farms, with losses near $100 per acre on cash... Read more.
Canola cropping practices will be featured at the Texas Plant Protection Association Conference scheduled Dec.... Read more.
The NASDA Research Foundation and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the release of... Read more.
Soybean farmers have a new resistance challenge – fungicide-resistant diseases. At the same time that many... Read more.
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement