Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack celebrated Earth Day by announcing record support for 116 projects that... Read more.
Japanese officials said on Tuesday there was still a significant way to go before reaching a broad... Read more.
Corn futures were mixed Tuesday night. Little fresh corn news emerged last night, which may be one... Read more.
A majority of growers and other agricultural professionals turn to online sources first for general... Read more.
Around the world people are celebrating Earth Day. It's a great tradition, one that is needed for... Read more.
A nonprofit for sustainable agriculture recently launched a new metric in its calculator that relies... Read more.
Slow planting progress supported the corn market Tuesday. The Monday afternoon USDA Crop Progress... Read more.
The USDA's survey of U.S. crop producers last month revealed intentions to plant 81.493 million acres... Read more.
Slow planting progress is still supporting the corn market. The Monday afternoon USDA Crop Progress... Read more.
In mid-March 2014, more than 50 Virginia Cooperative Extension Agents and Virginia Tech faculty and... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
There is an increased interest in the use of cover crops due to the many agronomic and environmental... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America