The 2014 farm bill contains new farm programs that will require complex decisions by farmers and landlords... Read more.
According to the latest Drought Monitor, 82 percent of California is currently in extreme or... Read more.
The University of California, Davis, has been selected by the Chilean government to form a new... Read more.
East-West Seed is now the exclusive distributor of vegetable seed products from Seminis and De Ruiter... Read more.
Two Indiana agricultural companies, Elanco, the animal health division of Eli Lilly and Company, and... Read more.
Dollar strength and harvest prospects are depressing crop markets. Anticipation of another massive U.S. corn... Read more.
Bayer intends in the future to focus entirely on the Life Science businesses - HealthCare and CropScience... Read more.
U.S. approval of Dow AgroSciences' new genetically-modified corn and soybeans takes the agricultural giant a... Read more.
As nominations are received for the 2014 Operator of the Year award, it’s clear these application... Read more.
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, the world's second-biggest producer of the crop nutrient potash,... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, held a community open... Read more.
Bearish conditions weighed on the crop markets again Thursday night. Anticipation of another massive... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report