Farmers interested in planting cover crops to improve soil health now have an updated and expanded... Read more.
Twelve percent of the nation’s corn has been harvest as of Sept. 28, nearly doubling last week’s... Read more.
Two years ago, Monsanto launched the Corn Rootworm Knowledge Program, designed to reward the research... Read more.
Friday's report by the USDA affirms that no genetically modified wheat is in commerce and that the... Read more.
Grain and soy traders were probably squaring positions again Monday night. The USDA will release... Read more.
U.S. wheat exports should not be hurt by the second discovery of experimental Monsanto Co. genetically... Read more.
Wheat Growers will build a first-class grain handling, fertilizer and agronomy facility in Lyman County,... Read more.
Isolated lakes in the Mississippi Delta can be transformed into farmer-friendly landscape features that trap... Read more.
Grasses and crops such as maize attach sugars to chemical defenses called benzoxazinoids to protect... Read more.
Grain traders were probably squaring positions Monday. The corn market has recently suffered badly from... Read more.
Grain traders are probably squaring positions Monday morning. The corn market has recently suffered badly... Read more.
Using poultry litter as fertilizer is a welcome trend in many Southern states because that is where... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto