Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced continued progress on implementing the Agricultural Act of 2014 (the... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that USDA’s new Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP), which brings... Read more.
Jim Kelm, principal at Kelm Mangement, Red Wing, Minn., was elected to a second term as president... Read more.
Aventine Renewable Energy Inc., a leading producer, marketer and end-to-end supplier of ethanol, announced... Read more.
The USDA’s Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) on Enlist corn and soybeans has been issued... Read more.
Russia will impose "quite substantial" bans on the U.S. and European Union food imports and is quickly... Read more.
U.S. regulators on Tuesday said they are leaning toward approval of a new line of herbicide-tolerant... Read more.
The crop markets moved mostly lower Wednesday night. Corn futures declined modestly overnight.... Read more.
Monsanto Company and The Climate Corporation, its division, joined a roundtable of experts at the... Read more.
Corn and bean futures followed wheat higher Wednesday. There was little fresh news concerning corn... Read more.
Corn and bean futures followed wheat higher Wednesday morning. There’s little fresh news concerning... Read more.
Nichino America, Inc. announced it has acquired sole U.S. distribution rights of the Strada rice herbicide... Read more.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease