Texas experienced a net loss of nearly 1.1 million acres of privately owned farms, ranches and forests... Read more.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is in the process of changing rules and regulations regarding... Read more.
Crop futures firmed despite negative factors Wednesday. The surging U.S. grain harvest is building... Read more.
Landmark Services Cooperative members can help feed their communities this fall through a partnership with... Read more.
Crop futures firmed despite harvest pressure Wednesday morning. The domestic and global markets are... Read more.
Summit Seed Coatings Indiana LLC, a custom traditional and organic seed coating company, announced plans... Read more.
China's government has kicked off a media campaign in support of genetically modified crops, as it... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that the nation's farmer, rancher and fishery cooperatives set a... Read more.
Global seed technology giant Monsanto said on Monday it has launched a global center in Mexico... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC announced that it has acquired QC Corporation, a leading producer and... Read more.
Federal environmental law can be tricky business. Defining which bodies of water are protected by... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co, the world's largest maker of finished phosphate products, said... Read more.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals