Sweet sorghum is not currently grown as a commercial crop in Louisiana, but in the future, producers... Read more.
More than half of Nebraska's farmland is leased, and much of that with only a handshake agreement.... Read more.
Two observations on soybean aphids surprised us in 2014. First is that we saw soybean aphids at all.... Read more.
Syngenta Canada Inc. announced a new partnership with the Canadian Wheat Alliance, KWS and the Western... Read more.
Research by the University of Exeter has provided novel insight into the mechanism by which pathogenic... Read more.
While the message is not new, the declaration of the flaws of the U.S. biomedical research system... Read more.
AgJunction, a leading provider of innovative hardware and software solutions for precision agriculture, announced that... Read more.
Slow harvesting may be boosting corn and soybean futures. Monday’s weekly Crop Progress report showed... Read more.
Ethanol production, consumption, and stocks data are typically reviewed on a calendar year basis... Read more.
Every year brings on a new set of challenges for harvest and grain management; in the past five years... Read more.
Potash Ridge Corporation announced that a subsidiary of Potash Ridge has entered into a non-binding... Read more.
Farmers from the biggest U.S. corn-growing states have sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically... Read more.
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta