Nancy Njeri lugs a sack of fresh coffee berries to a hilltop factory from her small farm, which produces... Read more.
An LSU AgCenter scientist now has the capability for year-round testing of fertilizer and fertilizer... Read more.
The corn market seems directionless at midday Tuesday. The Grain and soy futures began the week trading... Read more.
Plants grow through cell division, cell elongation and differentiation of cells within tissues. These... Read more.
Barkley Seed, Inc. announced its acquisition of the Desert Durum Wheat Research Program (the “Desert... Read more.
Midco Global, Inc. announced that it will be partnering with West Des Moines, Iowa-based seed... Read more.
The National Corn Growers Association’s Corn Board announced that Fargo, N.D., will be the site... Read more.
Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC will acquire Kerman Ag Resources, Inc.. Kerman Ag will operate as... Read more.
Since releasing our proposal in March to better protect clean water, there have been some questions... Read more.
The Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) for the first time has granted... Read more.
Many scientists say the next step in the march toward U.S. energy independence is utilizing fast... Read more.
More than one-in-ten pest types can already be found in around half the countries that grow their... Read more.
- Bio company plans new products in 2015
- Two major sustainability efforts announced by mayors
- September forecast raises corn yield
- USDA chief says urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- NGFA, other ag groups commend introduction of Senate rail bill
- Registration for AgGateway’s annual conference now open
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report