Progress in U.S. talks with Japan towards a Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact is encouraging,... Read more.
Leave it to Jimmy Kimmel to put anti-GMO shoppers on the spot at a local farmer’s market. Kimmel’s... Watch Video.
It fits in the palm of your hand but might someday match the performance of genetic testing instruments... Read more.
The National Science Foundation is supporting the data-driven genomic science community with $31 million... Read more.
Plummeting gasoline prices are the result of lagging economic growth in many parts of the world, the... Read more.
Big equity losses are weighing on the ag markets. The weekly USDA Crop Progress indicated the corn... Read more.
The EPA is registering the herbicide Enlist Duo with first-time ever restrictions to manage the problem... Read more.
Editor’s Note: Due to a lapse in federal funding last October, the Crop Progress report will... Read more.
Members of the National Association of State Departments of Agriculture (NASDA) and their counterparts... Read more.
Future use of water and its impact on agriculture will be the focus of the 2014 Texas Plant Protection... Read more.
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2x5kx/controlledrelease) has announced the addition of the "Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market by... Read more.
Recent declines in commodity prices combined with the potential for rising interest rates could trigger... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning