The Federal Aviation Administration has given Cornell Cooperative Extension's Bill Verbeten and Mike Stanyard of... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced a $91 million loan guarantee to help finance an innovative... Read more.
Editor’s Note: Due to a lapse in federal funding last October, the Crop Progress report will... Read more.
A team at the University of Missouri and U.S. Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS)... Read more.
Corn futures set back from Monday’s late highs. Yesterday’s general advance apparently anticipated... Read more.
Purdue researchers have identified a set of genes that can be used to naturally boost the provitamin... Read more.
Export Inspections probably encouraged bulls Monday. Rainfall over the central U.S. is likely to slow... Read more.
Access to quality seed remains a great challenge for smallholder farmers across Africa. This affects... Read more.
Export Inspections probably encouraged bulls Monday morning. Rainfall over the central U.S. is likely to... Read more.
The U.S. Biotech Crops Alliance (USBCA), in a letter signed by several agricultural groups and members... Read more.
EuroChem Mineral and Chemical Company JSC, that bills itself as “one of the world’s leading... Read more.
The National Biodiesel Board (NBB) filed comments with the European Commission, challenging unfair trade duties... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?