Iowa State University has been ranked fifth in the world among universities in the area of agriculture... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) proclaimed April as Invasive Plant Pest and Disease Awareness... Read more.
The USDA’s RMA Management Agency (RMA) released Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) concerning revisions to its... Read more.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Secretary Tom Vilsack announced the allocation of $48.1 million, provided... Read more.
The Indiana seed commissioner is seeking approval from the federal government to allow production of... Read more.
Data from satellite sensors show that during the Northern Hemisphere's growing season, the Midwest region... Read more.
I just returned from Germany and Poland and was startled to discover the regulatory control the European... Read more.
The USA Rice Federation reports a significant victory for the U.S. rice industry, as the U.S. Department... Read more.
Corn futures seemed to follow wheat lower Thursday night. Some wire service reports suggest that China’s... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
South Korea should shift away from a quota system on rice imports to ease pressure from the World... Read more.
Today’s export powered Thursday’s belated corn rally. Corn futures proved surprisingly strong Wednesday... Read more.
- Aerial systems test sites following red tape rules
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century
- Gene removal could have implications beyond plant science
- Climate-smart rice for Africa
- Belarus signals interest in resolving row with Uralkali
- Crop markets are mostly lower to start the week
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants