David Fullington paid a "ridiculous" price of $13,600 an acre for a 200-acre (81 hectares) farm... Read more.
The National Pork Producers Council, along with other agricultural groups, today unveiled an interactive website... Read more.
CHS Inc., a leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global agriculture and energy business, announced it... Read more.
A close relative of the cereal cyst nematode was discovered in Washington for the first time this... Read more.
Information provided by the Waterways Council Inc. e-Brief. Governors from the Upper Mississippi River states... Read more.
The House Rules Committee is scheduled to review H.R. 5078, legislation prohibiting the Environmental Protection... Read more.
The crop markets are starting the week rather poorly. The lack of action in the Black Sea region... Read more.
Soybean Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) is epidemic in Doniphan and Atchison counties this year and is... Read more.
American Soybean Association (ASA) Director Lance Peterson joined other concerned growers in Fargo,... Read more.
Genetics is a science that can be very intimidating. Sometimes at microscopic levels, many have... Read more.
Stockton Israel, a leader in plant extract based crop protection innovation, announced that its flagship... Read more.
Cool weather forecasts may have boosted the crop markets. Concerns about weekend events in the Black... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report