Farmland prices in the U.S. central Plains held steady during the second quarter with the prior three... Read more.
The export data boosted corn futures Thursday morning. The ag industry is clearly expected huge fall... Read more.
The millions of Americans that use propane to heat their homes, dry crops or keep livestock warm expect... Read more.
Recent research among consumers in Canada and the U.S. helped identify perceptions about the terms... Read more.
The North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service at N.C. State University announced a strategic plan for... Read more.
When growing soybeans, growers need to think ahead to stay one step ahead of weeds. That means examining... Read more.
Nature is in constant war with agriculture, with insects, weeds and disease as its primary weapons.... Read more.
BlackBridge announces a strategic partnership with the U.S. company, MDA Information Systems LLC (MDA), to... Read more.
Global food giant Kellogg's will set targets to cut greenhouse gas emissions from its worldwide supply... Read more.
Purdue University is establishing a center that will combine the broad-based expertise of dozens of... Read more.
Large supplies are again weighing on corn futures. Ideas about robust demand strength have supported... Read more.
Soil testing is a very profitable practice to manage fertility input cost and promote environmental... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance