Given the recent decline in commodity prices and expectations of lower farm income levels, there... Read more.
When Denmark's Novozymes first wondered in 2000 how its mass-produced enzymes could be used to... Read more.
During its recent Annual Meeting at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., CropLife America (CLA)... Read more.
The Andersons, Inc. announced its purchase of Auburn Bean and Grain of Auburn, Michigan. The purchase... Read more.
Amid increasing opposition from agriculture and other industry groups, and from another agency in the... Read more.
Growers wanting to increase crop yields while helping to improve Ohio’s water quality can do... Read more.
Salford Inc, manufacturers of tillage, seeding and fertilizer application equipment have acquired BBI... Read more.
The Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) has launched a new, collaborative initiative to eliminate fertilizer pollution... Read more.
Grain prices dipped Wednesday night. Little news concerning corn emerged overnight, so it would have... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) issued a new fact sheet to uproot common misconceptions... Read more.
With the redesign of the pump base used in combination with its fertigation units, Agri-Inject, Inc.... Read more.
The corn and bean markets are proving surprisingly weak. Short-covering seemed to boost the crop markets... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?