Vance Agribusiness Group is looking for those persons to present the agricultural industry’s second annual... Read more.
Farmland values in Iowa, the top U.S. corn and soybean state, fell 5.4 percent over the past six... Read more.
Rain seemed to sink the crop markets Wednesday. Although underlying demand strength has played a... Read more.
American Farmland Trust, Women, Food and Agriculture Network, The Nature Conservation and the Coles and... Read more.
The new precision ag multicopter, AutoCopter SuperScout, includes three cameras, auto pilot and image processing... Read more.
Rain may be sinking the crop markets. Although underlying demand has played a sizeable role in boosting... Read more.
Over the last 20 years, U.S. corn yield has increased by an average of 1.7 bu/acre per year. These... Read more.
As temperatures rise and winter wheat begins to break dormancy, a university specialist and Syngenta... Read more.
When we think about technology advancement over the past 20 years a good example is our electronic... Read more.
The successful commercialization of GE varieties culminates earlier research and development (R&D) efforts in agricultural... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has approved federal registration for Seeker... Read more.
EPA’s response to the petition, “Pesticides in the Air – Kids At Risk: Petition to... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants