Recently, the US Department of Agriculture through the Natural Resources Conservation Service has launched three... Read more.
Syngenta announced an agreement with Cellulosic Ethanol Technologies, LLC, to license its Adding Cellulosic Ethanol... Read more.
Japanese and U.S. trade negotiators made progress on Wednesday in trade talks meant to spur a broader... Read more.
The Ohio House of Representative approved Senate Bill 150 (SB 150), a bill that will now require one... Read more.
Farmers and ranchers need tax certainty to thrive in a modern economy, and making permanent deductions... Read more.
U.S. lawmakers on Monday launched a bill to rewrite the Commodity Futures Trading Commission's procedures... Read more.
Corn futures remained weak Wednesday night. Tuesday’s monthly WASDE report was generally bullish for the... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA), National Corn Growers Association and American Farm Bureau Federation quickly... Read more.
Unsure of what wheat variety to plant this year? There’s a tool for that. Need help measuring... Read more.
Severe drought has left California nut growers searching for solutions to help ensure successful harvests... Read more.
One of the world’s most contentious food issues - genetically modified (GM) crops – will... Read more.
Corn futures couldn’t sustain their bullish reaction to the WASDE report. CBOT traders were... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants