Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced a $91 million loan guarantee to help finance an innovative... Read more.
A team at the University of Missouri and U.S. Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS)... Read more.
South Dakota Senator John Thune's letter to USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack asks the Agriculture Department... Read more.
With a chill in the air that feels all too much like autumn is upon us already, it's a great reminder... Read more.
Secrecy about trade negotiations between the United States and Japan is hampering progress on a broader... Read more.
Export Inspections probably encouraged bulls Monday morning. Rainfall over the central U.S. is likely to... Read more.
The U.S. Biotech Crops Alliance (USBCA), in a letter signed by several agricultural groups and members... Read more.
EuroChem Mineral and Chemical Company JSC, that bills itself as “one of the world’s leading... Read more.
The National Biodiesel Board (NBB) filed comments with the European Commission, challenging unfair trade duties... Read more.
The concern about timely rail shipping of grain and agricultural goods isn’t just a concern... Read more.
Japan and South Korea are continuing to test the U.S. wheat they buy to make sure the grain is not... Read more.
Crop futures are starting the week strongly. Recent rainfall and forthcoming rains this week are... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Take That, Red Baron
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals