The same day EPA and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (the Corps) published a proposed rule to redefine... Read more.
In the USDA’s latest Weekly Export Sales report, corn net sales for 2013-2014 were up 25 percent... Read more.
There has been widespread discussion in recent weeks that the U.S. average corn yield in 2014 will... Read more.
A letter by a group of scientists on declines in insectivorous birds prepared for Nature magazine... Read more.
A North Carolina Division of Water Resources plan to develop numeric criteria to address nutrients... Read more.
The 4R Research Fund announced it has awarded more than $2 million in grants for four research and... Read more.
With more than 100 diseases that can attack soybean crops, why would charcoal rot rise to the top... Read more.
Corn futures are about 2 cents higher this morning after seven days of lower closes which carried... Read more.
Purdue University weed scientists are asking Indiana farmers to report glyphosate-resistant giant ragweed... Read more.
Global Industry Analysts announced the release of a comprehensive global report on the biopesticides... Read more.
The first question for Scott Staggenborg, director of technical services at Chromatin, during his... Read more.
SeedWay has entered into a vegetable seed sales and distribution agreement with Howard Fertilizer. The... Read more.
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics