More than 80 percent of California is withering under extreme or worse drought, unchanged from last... Read more.
The debate about the likely size of USDA's final estimate of the 2014 U.S. average corn and soybean... Read more.
Black Sea stability may be undercutting crop markets. Corn futures seemed set to follow-through on... Read more.
Each year, the USDA provides extensive data related to farmland values, rental rates, and other indicators... Read more.
University of Illinois Extension has released a new smartphone app for making sprayer-related calculations.... Read more.
Many pesticide labels state gloves should be worn when using the product. While it is a recommended... Read more.
Agriculture industry leaders have joined together to create the Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert... Read more.
Registrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
California avocado growers produced a crop of about 315 million pounds, even though water is becoming... Read more.
Many wheat varieties developed by seed companies aren’t suited for Louisiana because the... Read more.
For the ninth consecutive year, AGCO Application Equipment will once again recognize North America’s top... Read more.
Pendleton Grain Growers, Inc. (PGG), has entered into negations to sell the ag supply retail stores... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance