Given the recent decline in commodity prices and expectations of lower farm income levels, there... Read more.
When Denmark's Novozymes first wondered in 2000 how its mass-produced enzymes could be used to... Read more.
There is a growing demand for cultivation knowledge worldwide. Crop advisors play an important role... Read more.
Squeezed margins in sugar mills, caused by depressed prices after years of global over-supply, are... Read more.
During its recent Annual Meeting at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., CropLife America (CLA)... Read more.
The Andersons, Inc. announced its purchase of Auburn Bean and Grain of Auburn, Michigan. The purchase... Read more.
Growers wanting to increase crop yields while helping to improve Ohio’s water quality can do... Read more.
Salford Inc, manufacturers of tillage, seeding and fertilizer application equipment have acquired BBI... Read more.
The Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) has launched a new, collaborative initiative to eliminate fertilizer pollution... Read more.
Grain prices dipped Wednesday night. Little news concerning corn emerged overnight, so it would have... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) issued a new fact sheet to uproot common misconceptions... Read more.
With the redesign of the pump base used in combination with its fertigation units, Agri-Inject, Inc.... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?