Japanese Economy Minister Akira Amari and U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman are due to... Read more.
U.S. Agriculture Secretary Thomas Vilsack met with Warren Buffett last week to urge the billionaire... Read more.
The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) and 36 other agricultural producer and agribusiness organizations... Read more.
Registration is now open for AgGateway's annual conference. Click Here to Register! Are you ready... Read more.
For two days in September, Kansas State University’s Department of Agronomy and K-State Research... Read more.
Activist investor Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management LP urged DuPont to break itself up, saying... Read more.
Dollar strength is weighing on crop prices. The U.S. dollar surged to a 14-month high overnight and... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issued its decision deregulating Dow AgroSciences’ Enlist corn and... Read more.
Ethanol news likely undercut corn futures Wednesday. The weekly EIA report on the energy sector stated... Read more.
The USDA's Crop Production report to be released by the National Agricultural Statistics Service... Read more.
The growing area of cotton in China this year is expected to decline 8.7 percent compared with... Read more.
Scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) joined with the American Phytopathological Society... Read more.
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto