David Fullington paid a "ridiculous" price of $13,600 an acre for a 200-acre (81 hectares) farm... Read more.
The National Pork Producers Council, along with other agricultural groups, today unveiled an interactive website... Read more.
Thursday marked the official launch of the Yield Lab, an agriculture technology accelerator program based... Read more.
Information provided by the Waterways Council Inc. e-Brief. Governors from the Upper Mississippi River states... Read more.
The House Rules Committee is scheduled to review H.R. 5078, legislation prohibiting the Environmental Protection... Read more.
The crop markets are starting the week rather poorly. The lack of action in the Black Sea region... Read more.
Soybean Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) is epidemic in Doniphan and Atchison counties this year and is... Read more.
American Soybean Association (ASA) Director Lance Peterson joined other concerned growers in Fargo,... Read more.
Genetics is a science that can be very intimidating. Sometimes at microscopic levels, many have... Read more.
Stockton Israel, a leader in plant extract based crop protection innovation, announced that its flagship... Read more.
Cool weather forecasts may have boosted the crop markets. Concerns about weekend events in the Black... Read more.
One of the benefits of plant biotechnology is its ability to conserve water by reducing the need... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America