At the Agricultural Research Service’s Bioenergy Research Unit in Peoria, Illinois, field work... Read more.
Beijing's cotton price supports have breached global trade rules, a U.S. industry association said, calling... Read more.
One of the functions of crop markets is to direct planting decisions of U.S. producers. That process... Read more.
A potentially record-setting U.S. corn harvest is underway. Many farmers can attribute the use of... Read more.
If you are considering fall application of anhydrous ammonia to corn fields (the only nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) has joined 12 other national agricultural producer, biotech,... Read more.
A report recently published by Consumer Reports contains several factual errors and promotes misinformation in... Read more.
Crop futures struggled at technical resistance Monday night. Wire service reports indicated that large... Read more.
Water use and water rights could become much more of an issue in coming years, and the U.S. Supreme... Read more.
Have you seen the documentary "FARMLAND"? Chances are, if you work in agriculture, it was on your... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and Cargill announced that they will work with farmers near Cargill’s facility in... Read more.
French seed maker Vilmorin is to become the first international industry player with a direct presence... Read more.
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture