Agriculture is vital and every state plays a unique role in feeding, fueling and clothing our nation. Farm... Read more.
Paige Agwire announced release of its new comprehensive product line to deter copper theft. The three-part... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding 19 new corn hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Many... Read more.
Corn futures ended the week on a strong note. The annual USDA report on farmer enrollment in subsidy... Read more.
Each year the National Agricultural Statistics Service of the USDA releases estimated average farm real... Read more.
Corn futures began Friday on a firm note. The annual USDA report on farmer enrollment in subsidy... Read more.
PrecisionHawk announced last week that its UAV platform, the Lancaster Mark III, has been granted... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and the Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) teamed up in Washington... Read more.
Delta Plastics of Arkansas, a leader in manufacturer of irrigation polytube, launched a regional initiative... Read more.
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the opening of its new IQhub, a 9,500-square foot center for... Read more.
Real-Time Kinematics (RTK) is a high-tech tool developed to allow satellite information from the Global... Read more.
Growers now have more help for preparing clean seedbeds and managing herbicide resistance for the... Read more.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease