While the appeal of using unmanned aerial systems by farmers and growers to aid in farm operations... Read more.
Increased prices in corn have caused the value of farmland in the northern plain states — Kansas,... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of the 10th edition of its popular... Read more.
Leaf measurements are often critical in plant physiological and ecological studies, but traditional... Read more.
One of the speakers at the University of Illinois Agronomy Day at Urbana this past week was quoted... Read more.
Crop tour results are weighing on corn and soy futures. A privately sponsored tour of Corn Belt fields... Read more.
This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
Major world food supplier Argentina will send a trade delegation to Russia this week to try to increase... Read more.
Corn futures held at moving average support. Talk of large fall production depressed corn futures... Read more.
As China lays down plans for a national carbon trading scheme, the world's biggest emitter of greenhouse... Read more.
Pascal Sauvetre, an apple farmer in Poitou-Charentes on France's Atlantic coast, has a headache beyond... Read more.
Talk of large production is depressing corn futures. Corn futures proved unable to sustain their... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law