The USDA's latest report on agricultural supply and demand for the 2014-2015 marketing year suggests... Read more.
Corn futures resumed their post-report decline Wednesday morning. Tuesday’s USDA reports implied record U.S.... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
The federal government expects Indiana and the nation to grow bumper crops of corn and soybeans for... Read more.
Unveiled this week, the Enlist Ahead app offers growers and applicators vital herbicide application information... Read more.
Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
Wyffels Hybrids recently broke ground for an expansion of its company's Atkinson, Ill., production... Read more.
Organic farmers report that weeds are one of the biggest obstacles to the production of organic crops.... Read more.
Raven Industries’ Applied Technology Division announced Hawkeye, an innovative pressure-based nozzle control system that provides... Read more.
Although unpredictable weather may delay application timing of spring herbicides, more growers are adding a... Read more.
Corn futures were mixed Tuesday night. Although yesterday’s USDA reports implied record U.S. corn... Read more.
For the past few years, folks in Pennsylvania have heard reports from Midwestern states of continuous... Read more.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease