Projected U.S. corn exports are raised 125 million bushels to 1,725 million due to the strong pace... Read more.
Wet weather may have slowed farmers, but corn planting progress was made in a handful of the nation’s... Read more.
Last week’s USDA World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates (WASDE) report projected corn stocks at... Read more.
The USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) has announced it will publish the 2012 Census... Read more.
River Country Cooperative, a diversified ag retailer based in South St. Paul, Minn., and CHS Inc.,... Read more.
Unremarkable corn plantings may have undercut futures Monday night. Talk of delayed corn plantings has... Read more.
The 2013/14 winter was extremely hard on the U.S. winter wheat crop. Last week, USDA resumed reporting... Read more.
U.S. and Japanese negotiators finished three intensive days of talks in Tokyo last week without reaching... Read more.
Jeff Benca is an admitted über-geek when it comes to prehistoric plants, so it was no surprise... Read more.
Wet fields and cool weather are affecting planting in much of the southern rice-growing areas and... Read more.
Several factors boosted corn futures to start the week. A big South Korean company tendered to buy... Read more.
Several factors are boosting corn futures to start the week. A big South Korean company tendered... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America