Unseasonably cool air descended on the nation’s heartland last week, easing stress on crops across... Read more.
The USDA’s latest Weekly Export sales report showed corn net sales of 291,500 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
Chromatin, Inc., a leading agriculture technology company, announced that it has acquired Production Seeds Plus,... Read more.
The Chinese woman arrested July 1 for allegedly participating in stealing trade secrets and patented... Read more.
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Wednesday that it would permanently halt production of... Read more.
Dow Chemical Co said it would raise about $1 billion from the sale of corporate assets such as rail... Read more.
As U.S. farmers turn in record grain crops this autumn, many will have a powerful new tool - giant... Read more.
Fafinski Mark & Johnson, P.A. announced that it has added an Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) practice... Read more.
Grain futures followed soybeans higher again Wednesday night. There’s little fresh news concerning... Read more.
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields in Iowa. Most of the reports... Read more.
USDA reminds producers that changes mandated through the 2014 Farm Bill require them to have on file... Read more.
Did you know that plants and trees have a pulse? It’s true, plants expand, contract and experience... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014