“Have you considered teff grass?” This is a growing response to those who are looking... Read more.
Canola field varieties were in full bloom amidst a backdrop of sunny skies and breezy conditions at... Read more.
In recent weeks Planalytics has focused a lot on cold temperatures, frost levels, and snow cover and... Read more.
Calibration fly-ins are held nationally to assure that aerial applicators’ equipment is working properly and... Read more.
Field tests by University of California-Davis scientists have shown that high levels of carbon dioxide... Read more.
At the request of the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the USDA's Agricultural Research Service... Read more.
Ethiopia is fast becoming the focal point for a renaissance in African agricultural development. Allana Potash... Read more.
Chinese news may have undercut corn futures Monday night. Chinese officials announced overnight that had... Read more.
With the addition of three more counties, a total of five Illinois counties have now reported confirmed... Read more.
There has been more metribuzin injury on wheat stands this year than we have seen in more than a decade.... Read more.
Corn futures started the week on a soft note. Ongoing rains over parts of the Corn Belt and improved... Read more.
It is only the beginning of April but there is already talk about planting delays. For six Midwestern... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants