The Agricultural Act of 2014 (the “2014 farm bill”) has many new provisions that will... Read more.
A comprehensive study of gene expression in tomato fruits will explore unanswered questions about... Read more.
The corn and soybean markets appear to be expecting the USDA’s already very large U.S. production... Read more.
As if soybean growers didn’t have enough to worry about with weed resistance, key diseases... Read more.
China and other countries should cooperate more in agricultural technology in the face of common... Read more.
Bayer CropScience is expanding production at its Muttenz site in the Swiss canton of Basel-Landschaft,... Read more.
The National Center for Public Policy Research is urging General Mills investors to vote down a shareholder... Read more.
The Iowa Chapter of Realtors Land Institute announced the results of its September 2014 Land Trends... Read more.
Good harvest conditions are still depressing corn prices. The weekly Crop Progress report held few... Read more.
The 2014 corn harvest may have started, but the pace remains below the five-year average. According... Read more.
Mycogen Seeds is adding four new sunflower hybrids to the lineup for the 2015 growing season. “Mycogen... Read more.
China, the world's top consumer of cotton, will slash its import quotas for 2015 to boost demand for... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?