The National Agricultural Genotyping Center and Ag Innovation Development Group signed a Memorandum of... Read more.
Resurgent soybeans pulled corn higher Friday. Prospects for good early-November harvest weather and today’s big... Read more.
More than 20 of Europe's most prominent plant scientists signed a joint letter warning that Europe... Read more.
Digi-Star introduced the WeighLog for wheel, telescopic and skidsteer loaders. This system provides... Read more.
The surging dollar may be undercutting commodities. The soy complex remained generally strong Friday morning,... Read more.
The new Ford B. West Center for Responsible Agriculture in Owensboro, Ky., was launched on Oct. 27,... Read more.
What would the crop and livestock sectors look like if the production ag business were a baseball... Read more.
Soil researchers and educators from Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences... Read more.
Gladstone Land Corporation announced that it has acquired two farms consisting of 332 farmable acres... Read more.
The American Farm Bureau Federation released a legal analysis, “Trick or Truth? What EPA and... Read more.
Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. announced that it has signed a long-term agreement with Tessenderlo... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that its entire Woodward, Okla., nitrogen complex is off-line... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning