A stricter standard on pesticide residue for farm produce in China will take effect on Friday. The... Read more.
Farmers, ranchers and anyone interested in how crops are grown in southwest Kansas can hear the latest... Read more.
Corn futures remained under pressure Friday. Prospects for a huge fall crop rather obviously weighed... Read more.
Corn futures remained under pressure Friday morning. Prospects for a huge fall crop are apparently... Read more.
The trap week of July 17-24 showed a large increase in fall armyworm (FAW) moths captured in the western... Read more.
Severe drought across Texas since 2011 has produced a unique opportunity for Texas A&M AgriLife... Read more.
A kite's no toy to Larry Purcell. Following in the footsteps of Benjamin Franklin, Purcell flies... Watch Video.
July 22, 2014 — As early corn comes to market in July, growers are reminded that timing counts... Read more.
(Reuters) - The U.S. biofuel industry is urging the Obama administration to go beyond simply raising... Read more.
Corn futures continued sliding Thursday night. Prospects for a huge fall crop are apparently exerting... Read more.
July 24, 2014 — Summer is in full swing. Soybeans are beginning to bloom, corn is tasseling... Read more.
Fall armyworms are more like “summer” armyworms this year due to unseasonable rains, according to... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014