Dutch biologist Ingrid van der Meer often meets with disbelief when she talks about her work on dandelions... Read more.
Toro announced the release of its latest guide, Micro-Sprinklers for Integrated Pest Management (IPM). The... Read more.
USDA announced $25 million in funding intended to help rural businesses grow, diversify, and create... Read more.
Corn futures rose in concert with beans and wheat Thursday morning. The weekly USDA Export Sales... Read more.
Ryegrass demonstrates a unique quality to control the growth of other plants – such as the infamous... Read more.
Of all the issues farmers must contend with, aflatoxin-contaminated grain can be one of the most... Read more.
This year, soft red winter wheat has been hit badly by the head scab fungus, which develops when... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection (DuPont) announced an agreement with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Mitsui) for DuPont... Read more.
Crop markets rallied to varying degrees Wednesday night. The ongoing industry of the Midwest corn... Read more.
Canadian farmers are on course to produce less wheat and canola than expected, according to Statistics... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease