Maintaining adequate levels of rhizobia organisms in the soil can help increase nitrogen (N) fixation,... Read more.
In the midst of a busy growing season, farmers need immediate information about crop conditions across... Read more.
Weather and ethanol news may have boosted corn futures Wednesday. The latest weather maps suggest... Read more.
Weather and ethanol news may be boosting corn futures Wednesday morning. The latest weather maps... Read more.
There has been a great deal of interest in recent months in the idea of using nitrogen fertilizer... Read more.
Editor's note: Reed Johnson is the lead author on this article Beekeepers in Ohio suffered substantial... Read more.
As of April 20, no appreciable acreage of corn had been planted in Ohio (http://www.nass.usda.gov/oh... Read more.
Many of Purdue's pheromone trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured a significant number of black cutworm... Read more.
It is very seldom today that we have an opportunity to see how crops grow in soil that has been newly... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that USDA's National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) awarded... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced its scientists have made a significant advancement in developing corn plants that... Read more.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced that its entire Woodward, Okla., nitrogen complex is off-line due... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants