3DLevelScanner measures corrosive materials in silos
BinMaster Level Controls introduces the 3DLevelScanner HC for accurately measuring highly corrosive materials in bins, tanks, and silos. The scanner features self-cleaning technology and an ability to infiltrate large amounts of dust, which allows it to perform reliably in harsh environments. The device allows plant operations to manage silos in real-time through the 3DMultiVision software or an HMI, allowing for the accurate monitoring of the volume of material in the vessel. The device measures from various points within the silo, ensuring that managers receive a true volume measurement of the material in the bin. Acoustics-based technology paired with 3D mapping capabilities ensure that accurate information is reported.
The 3D Level Scanner HC measures materials used in the production and storage of quick lime, ammonia, PTA, and oils, among other harsh materials. It is especially appropriate for power, petroleum, plaster, fertilizer, resin, industrial fiber, and salt production. It is especially appropriate for the mining industry, in operations such as salt mines. The scanner is built of materials which include HALAR coating for mechanical parts, VITON for the O-rings, and specially coated stainless steel fasteners, which ensure optimal performance.
"The 3DLevelScanner HC is a great addition to the product line. We now have a solution for monitoring inventory of highly corrosive materials such as calcium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, PTA, and sodium chlorite," stated Mike Mossage, the 3DLevelScanner product manager.
The 3DLevelScanner HC provides highly accurate level and volume measurement in challenging materials contained in bins, tanks, silos and domes. It measures uneven powder or solid material surfaces and detects cone position. The scanner also provides minimum, maximum and average distances, with a measuring range of up to 200 feet. Managers can save time, manpower and combat safety concerns through monitoring materials without actually climbing the silo. The device also provides them with the ability to share information via a remote computer, providing easily accessible, up-to-the minute data updates.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.