New interactive map highlights state ag contributions
Agriculture is vital and every state plays a unique role in feeding, fueling and clothing our nation.
Farm Policy Facts unveiled a new interactive map highlighting state-specific agriculture contributions across America.
Facts at a glance include acreage, number of farms and farm receipts for each state, as well as a links to full reports featuring information top crops, typical farm size and more.
The map was developed utilizing the newest USDA Ag Census data, with the assistance of National Crop Insurance Services (NCIS).
To view the map, click here.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals