Agrium signs agency agreement with Monsanto
Agrium Inc. announced that Monsanto has entered into a one season, non-exclusive agency agreement with Agrium to offer the use of Monsanto’s Climate Pro platform to Crop Production Service’s (“CPS”) grower customers.
The Climate Pro technology will complement CPS’s existing comprehensive precision agriculture products and services offering, known as Echelon. Agrium will provide further details on the growth strategy for Echelon precision agriculture in the second half of 2014.
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics