$2,500 RNM Scholarship targets students of agriculture
The Responsible Nutrient Management Foundation will offer scholarships in the amount of $2,500; available to students attending an agriculture-related program at a post-secondary educational institution in the United States during the 2014-2015 school year.
This scholarship opportunity is the result of a cooperative commitment between Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers, Ag PhD, No-Till Farmer Magazine, Capello USA, PNC Bank, and RFD-TV; and intended to further the education of students who demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate the importance of responsible nutrient management not only for the future of the agricultural industry, but also for our culture as a whole.
Equipping the leaders of tomorrow with an understanding of the delicate balance between high-production agriculture and environmental stewardship will be critical as agriculture strives to more efficiently and sustainably produce food and fiber to feed and clothe the world. The Responsible Nutrient Management Foundation is committed to the future of agriculture and the youth who represent its leadership, and believe this scholarship will help bring bright students closer to their goal of a career in agriculture.
Interested students may access the scholarship application at: rnmf.org/scholarship.
Deadline for application is May 31, 2014.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.