$2,500 RNM Scholarship targets students of agriculture
The Responsible Nutrient Management Foundation will offer scholarships in the amount of $2,500; available to students attending an agriculture-related program at a post-secondary educational institution in the United States during the 2014-2015 school year.
This scholarship opportunity is the result of a cooperative commitment between Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers, Ag PhD, No-Till Farmer Magazine, Capello USA, PNC Bank, and RFD-TV; and intended to further the education of students who demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate the importance of responsible nutrient management not only for the future of the agricultural industry, but also for our culture as a whole.
Equipping the leaders of tomorrow with an understanding of the delicate balance between high-production agriculture and environmental stewardship will be critical as agriculture strives to more efficiently and sustainably produce food and fiber to feed and clothe the world. The Responsible Nutrient Management Foundation is committed to the future of agriculture and the youth who represent its leadership, and believe this scholarship will help bring bright students closer to their goal of a career in agriculture.
Interested students may access the scholarship application at: rnmf.org/scholarship.
Deadline for application is May 31, 2014.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta