Arysta LifeScience adds Astera fungicide to product line
Arysta LifeScience North America has announced the addition of Astera fungicide with aβpro Yield Enhancer to its crop protection product line for corn.
Astera with aβpro is the only advanced plant health fungicide solution that offers plant health benefits without contributing to the risk of strobilurin resistance. The product features a recently unveiled new chemistry from Arysta LifeScience, aβpro Yield Enhancer, which uses alphaBeta proteins to stimulate plants’ natural growth responses.
“Astera with aβpro Yield Enhancer contains a revolutionary new chemistry that uses alphaBeta proteins to induce a positive growth response in plants that leads to increased photosynthesis, nutrient uptake, root development and plant quality,” said Kevin Staska, Product Manager, Arysta LifeScience. “These responses then can result in overall improved plant health and yields.”
Astera with aβpro Yield Enhancer provides plant health benefits similar to those found with strobilurin use; however, research shows the positive effects of Astera with aβpro to be even more persistent.
The new product is an ideal fit for a fungicide rotational program and an economical way to get plant health benefits on acres where a fungicide has not historically been used. “We realize growers always keep an eye on their bottom line, so the added plant health benefits and associated higher yields of Astera with aβpro offer an excellent choice for previously untreated acres,” Staska added. “Early application in corn, at stage V5, is recommended for maximum benefits, and growers can apply it with their last herbicide application for even greater savings.”
For more information on Astera fungicide with aβpro Yield Enhancer and the portfolio of Arysta LifeScience products, visit www.alphabetapro.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.