DuPont Pioneer, John Deere offer next level of decision services
DuPont Pioneer and John Deere are collaborating to deliver near real-time field level data to growers, taking Decision Services to the next level. The companies are linking Pioneer Field360 services, a suite of precision agronomy software, with John Deere Wireless Data Transfer architecture, JDLink and MyJohnDeere.
Pioneer will be among the first to leverage Wireless Data Transfer architecture, making the data exchange process faster and more convenient for growers and enabling them to make important seed, fertilizer and other input purchasing and management decisions with the latest field data. Growers can opt-in to upload their field data directly into Pioneer Field360 Select software from their John Deere GreenStar 3 2630 display through MyJohnDeere. Pioneer Field360 Select software also can be used to generate seeding and fertilizer prescription files and send them directly to the grower’s GreenStar 3 2630 displays in the field.
“Pioneer is a leader in Decision Services,” said Steve Reno, DuPont Pioneer U.S. Region vice president. “We offer timely decision tools to help farmers maximize profits, minimize risk and improve sustainability by leveraging science, technology, and customer knowledge.”
“John Deere is committed to increasing customer success by enabling data to be available when and where needed, as well as in the customer’s agronomic software of choice,” said Pat Pinkston, vice president Technology and Information Solutions, John Deere.
Pioneer and John Deere plan to make the service widely available in 2014 to anyone who has been equipped by a John Deere dealer for Wireless Data Transfer and has subscribed to the Pioneer Field360 Select software. Each company will market their software and solutions through their existing localized distribution channels.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”