Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security listening session
Join an Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security (Executive Order 13650 (EO)) public listening session. The Working Group will share an overview of the various sections of the EO and the progress made to date on each. In particular, we are interested in hearing from the stakeholders described in the EO: chemical producers, chemical storage companies, agricultural supply companies, State and local regulators, chemical critical infrastructure owners and operators, first responders, labor organizations representing affected workers, environmental and community groups, and consensus standards organizations.
Attendees will have an opportunity to provide individual input on the process and the specific areas in the EO. These areas include improving operational coordination with States, Tribes, and local partners; enhanced information collection and sharing; modernizing regulations, guidance, and policies; and identifying best practices in chemical facility safety and security.
Click here to view the schedule.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease