Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security listening session
Join an Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security (Executive Order 13650 (EO)) public listening session. The Working Group will share an overview of the various sections of the EO and the progress made to date on each. In particular, we are interested in hearing from the stakeholders described in the EO: chemical producers, chemical storage companies, agricultural supply companies, State and local regulators, chemical critical infrastructure owners and operators, first responders, labor organizations representing affected workers, environmental and community groups, and consensus standards organizations.
Attendees will have an opportunity to provide individual input on the process and the specific areas in the EO. These areas include improving operational coordination with States, Tribes, and local partners; enhanced information collection and sharing; modernizing regulations, guidance, and policies; and identifying best practices in chemical facility safety and security.
Click here to view the schedule.
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants