Agriculture emphasis by big legal advisors in Calif.
Later this month, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP’s food and agriculture industry team, led by partner Kim Walker, will begin operating out of the firm’s Silicon Valley office to enhance service to a client base that includes a number of food and agriculture companies with operations in California.
FaegreBD’s food and agriculture industry team has served as legal advisors to many of the world’s leading food and agriculture companies since 1912. With more than 150 lawyers representing over a dozen service areas throughout the firm, the food and agriculture industry team addresses the full range of clients’ business, legal and regulatory needs.
“Our food and agriculture practice is not new to the California market,” said Walker. “Our professionals are experienced in representing clients in the state and our move to Silicon Valley will help us better integrate with the state’s food and agriculture businesses and industry associations as well as provide face-to-face interaction with regulatory agencies and the court systems.”
On July 1, 2013, the firm opened its Silicon Valley office to better serve clients with operational and legal needs on the U.S. West Coast. The office is being led by FaegreBD intellectual property partners Calvin L. Litsey and David J.F. Gross. With legal involvement in a wide area of industries, the firm's 750-plus legal and consulting professionals “handle the most complex transactional, regulatory and litigation matters throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.” With U.S. offices in California, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota and Washington, D.C. and international offices in London, Beijing and Shanghai, Faegre Baker Daniels is one of the 75 largest law firms in the United States.
“The addition of our food and agriculture industry team will play an important role in the long-term strategic development of our service offerings in the Silicon Valley market,” said Litsey. “By providing on-the-ground presence, we are confident this industry expansion into California will provide increased value to our clients.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.