Vance announces 40 Under 40 in agriculture awards
More information about the 40 finalists will be announced in the November print and web publications of Drovers CattleNetwork, The Packer, Dairy Herd Management, Produce Retailer, PorkNetwork, AgProfessional, Bovine Veterinarian, Citrus and Vegetable, ProduceOps, as well as the websites Red Book Credit Services, Doane Advisory Services, and Greenbook Data Solutions.
To learn more about the program, or learn how to sponsor go to www.vancepublishing.com/40‐under‐40.
About Vance Publishing Corporation
Vance Publishing Corporation is a leading business-to-business integrated media company serving the agriculture, beauty and professional woodworking industries. The company produces 15 magazines, more than 50 newsletters, over 30 websites, several trade shows and events, a subscription-based data product set, and custom media products. Founded in 1937, Vance Publishing Corporation is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Ill., with additional offices in Lenexa, Kan., and St. Louis.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight