Vance announces 40 Under 40 in agriculture awards
More information about the 40 finalists will be announced in the November print and web publications of Drovers CattleNetwork, The Packer, Dairy Herd Management, Produce Retailer, PorkNetwork, AgProfessional, Bovine Veterinarian, Citrus and Vegetable, ProduceOps, as well as the websites Red Book Credit Services, Doane Advisory Services, and Greenbook Data Solutions.
To learn more about the program, or learn how to sponsor go to www.vancepublishing.com/40‐under‐40.
About Vance Publishing Corporation
Vance Publishing Corporation is a leading business-to-business integrated media company serving the agriculture, beauty and professional woodworking industries. The company produces 15 magazines, more than 50 newsletters, over 30 websites, several trade shows and events, a subscription-based data product set, and custom media products. Founded in 1937, Vance Publishing Corporation is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Ill., with additional offices in Lenexa, Kan., and St. Louis.
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto