Agrium continues assessment of nitrogen expansions
Agrium Inc. has decided to suspend engineering development on its U.S. nitrogen greenfield project and focus efforts on attempting to secure a strategic partner and a gas contract for the project at this time.
The total projected cost for the planned facility, with total production capacity of about 1.8 million product tonnes, is estimated to approach $3-billion. A decision on the brownfield expansion at our Borger Texas facility is still expected in the second half of 2013.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?