Agrium continues assessment of nitrogen expansions
Agrium Inc. has decided to suspend engineering development on its U.S. nitrogen greenfield project and focus efforts on attempting to secure a strategic partner and a gas contract for the project at this time.
The total projected cost for the planned facility, with total production capacity of about 1.8 million product tonnes, is estimated to approach $3-billion. A decision on the brownfield expansion at our Borger Texas facility is still expected in the second half of 2013.
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops