Ban on insecticides close in Europe
The Bayer official statement said, “As a science-based company, Bayer CropScience is disappointed that clear scientific evidence has taken a back-seat in the decision making process. This disproportionate decision is a missed opportunity to reach a solution that takes into consideration all of the existing product stewardship measures and broad stakeholder concerns. The further reduction of effective crop protection products will put at risk farmers’ ability to tackle important pests that can severely restrict their ability to grow high-quality food.”
Bayer CropScience remains convinced that neonicotinoids are safe for bees, when used responsibly and properly, according to label instructions. The company will work together with all relevant stakeholders and authorities in the Member States to handle the complex consequences of this decision, to further support its customers.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Layco Declining Weight Blend System