2013 USA Rice Outlook Conference set for Dec. 4-6
The USA Rice Outlook Conference will be held Dec. 4-6, 2013, in St. Louis, Mo. The program will cover the domestic and international outlook for U.S. rice, as well as outlooks on farm policy, economic issues, state-by-state rice production, and rice research.
“This conference covers issues important to every rice producer and it’s an excellent opportunity for farmer-to-farmer networking,” said Jeremy Baltz, an Arkansas rice producer and chairman of the USA Rice Federation’s Communications Committee.
The USA Rice Outlook Conference is the rice industry’s largest annual forum for education and interaction. It attracts rice farmers from all six rice-producing states and from all industry segments with over 700 attendees on average. The conference also features a trade show for rice-related equipment, technology, products and services.
An early-registration discount is offered through Nov. 8. More conference information and online registration is available at www.usarice.com or call (703) 236-1447. The USA Rice Outlook Conference is an educational service of the USA Rice Federation.
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Louisiana ag officials ask for new rules for drones
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto