2013 USA Rice Outlook Conference set for Dec. 4-6
The USA Rice Outlook Conference will be held Dec. 4-6, 2013, in St. Louis, Mo. The program will cover the domestic and international outlook for U.S. rice, as well as outlooks on farm policy, economic issues, state-by-state rice production, and rice research.
“This conference covers issues important to every rice producer and it’s an excellent opportunity for farmer-to-farmer networking,” said Jeremy Baltz, an Arkansas rice producer and chairman of the USA Rice Federation’s Communications Committee.
The USA Rice Outlook Conference is the rice industry’s largest annual forum for education and interaction. It attracts rice farmers from all six rice-producing states and from all industry segments with over 700 attendees on average. The conference also features a trade show for rice-related equipment, technology, products and services.
An early-registration discount is offered through Nov. 8. More conference information and online registration is available at www.usarice.com or call (703) 236-1447. The USA Rice Outlook Conference is an educational service of the USA Rice Federation.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta