2013 USA Rice Outlook Conference set for Dec. 4-6
The USA Rice Outlook Conference will be held Dec. 4-6, 2013, in St. Louis, Mo. The program will cover the domestic and international outlook for U.S. rice, as well as outlooks on farm policy, economic issues, state-by-state rice production, and rice research.
“This conference covers issues important to every rice producer and it’s an excellent opportunity for farmer-to-farmer networking,” said Jeremy Baltz, an Arkansas rice producer and chairman of the USA Rice Federation’s Communications Committee.
The USA Rice Outlook Conference is the rice industry’s largest annual forum for education and interaction. It attracts rice farmers from all six rice-producing states and from all industry segments with over 700 attendees on average. The conference also features a trade show for rice-related equipment, technology, products and services.
An early-registration discount is offered through Nov. 8. More conference information and online registration is available at www.usarice.com or call (703) 236-1447. The USA Rice Outlook Conference is an educational service of the USA Rice Federation.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?