2013 USA Rice Outlook Conference set for Dec. 4-6
The USA Rice Outlook Conference will be held Dec. 4-6, 2013, in St. Louis, Mo. The program will cover the domestic and international outlook for U.S. rice, as well as outlooks on farm policy, economic issues, state-by-state rice production, and rice research.
“This conference covers issues important to every rice producer and it’s an excellent opportunity for farmer-to-farmer networking,” said Jeremy Baltz, an Arkansas rice producer and chairman of the USA Rice Federation’s Communications Committee.
The USA Rice Outlook Conference is the rice industry’s largest annual forum for education and interaction. It attracts rice farmers from all six rice-producing states and from all industry segments with over 700 attendees on average. The conference also features a trade show for rice-related equipment, technology, products and services.
An early-registration discount is offered through Nov. 8. More conference information and online registration is available at www.usarice.com or call (703) 236-1447. The USA Rice Outlook Conference is an educational service of the USA Rice Federation.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law