2013 USA Rice Outlook Conference set for Dec. 4-6
The USA Rice Outlook Conference will be held Dec. 4-6, 2013, in St. Louis, Mo. The program will cover the domestic and international outlook for U.S. rice, as well as outlooks on farm policy, economic issues, state-by-state rice production, and rice research.
“This conference covers issues important to every rice producer and it’s an excellent opportunity for farmer-to-farmer networking,” said Jeremy Baltz, an Arkansas rice producer and chairman of the USA Rice Federation’s Communications Committee.
The USA Rice Outlook Conference is the rice industry’s largest annual forum for education and interaction. It attracts rice farmers from all six rice-producing states and from all industry segments with over 700 attendees on average. The conference also features a trade show for rice-related equipment, technology, products and services.
An early-registration discount is offered through Nov. 8. More conference information and online registration is available at www.usarice.com or call (703) 236-1447. The USA Rice Outlook Conference is an educational service of the USA Rice Federation.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight