2013 NAICC executive board in place
The 2013 NAICC Annual Meeting that runs January 23-26 in Jacksonville, Fla., will be when the new executive board of the National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants is in place to start handling affairs of the alliance.
The executive board consists of 10 members. Going off the board was Dennis Hattermann, Ph.D., Landis International, Inc., Valdosta, Ga., and coming onto the executive board is Marla Siruta, Ag Partners Midwest, LLC, Dana, Iowa.
Siruta jumped into serving on the executive board in style by taking on the duties of secretary. The other board officers are James Todd, president, Todd Ag Consulting, LLC, Plainview, Texas; Gary Coukell, president elect, ICMS, Inc., E. Portage la Prairie, Canada; and Debra Keenan, treasurer, Research 2000, Chico, Calif.
The other executive board members for 2013 are Donna Landis, LABServices, Hamburg, Penn.; Amy Beth Dowdy, ABD Crop Consulting, Dexter, Mo.; Rick Kesler, FMC Corporation, Liberty, Mo.; Daryl Wyatt, The Carringers, Inc., Louisburg, KS; Steve Hoffman, Hoffman Crop Consulting, Inc., Manitowoc, Wis.; and Blaine Viator, Ph.D., past president, Calvin Viator, Ph.D. and Associates, LLC, Labadieville, La.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.