2013 NAICC executive board in place
The 2013 NAICC Annual Meeting that runs January 23-26 in Jacksonville, Fla., will be when the new executive board of the National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants is in place to start handling affairs of the alliance.
The executive board consists of 10 members. Going off the board was Dennis Hattermann, Ph.D., Landis International, Inc., Valdosta, Ga., and coming onto the executive board is Marla Siruta, Ag Partners Midwest, LLC, Dana, Iowa.
Siruta jumped into serving on the executive board in style by taking on the duties of secretary. The other board officers are James Todd, president, Todd Ag Consulting, LLC, Plainview, Texas; Gary Coukell, president elect, ICMS, Inc., E. Portage la Prairie, Canada; and Debra Keenan, treasurer, Research 2000, Chico, Calif.
The other executive board members for 2013 are Donna Landis, LABServices, Hamburg, Penn.; Amy Beth Dowdy, ABD Crop Consulting, Dexter, Mo.; Rick Kesler, FMC Corporation, Liberty, Mo.; Daryl Wyatt, The Carringers, Inc., Louisburg, KS; Steve Hoffman, Hoffman Crop Consulting, Inc., Manitowoc, Wis.; and Blaine Viator, Ph.D., past president, Calvin Viator, Ph.D. and Associates, LLC, Labadieville, La.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants