2013 NAICC executive board in place
The 2013 NAICC Annual Meeting that runs January 23-26 in Jacksonville, Fla., will be when the new executive board of the National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants is in place to start handling affairs of the alliance.
The executive board consists of 10 members. Going off the board was Dennis Hattermann, Ph.D., Landis International, Inc., Valdosta, Ga., and coming onto the executive board is Marla Siruta, Ag Partners Midwest, LLC, Dana, Iowa.
Siruta jumped into serving on the executive board in style by taking on the duties of secretary. The other board officers are James Todd, president, Todd Ag Consulting, LLC, Plainview, Texas; Gary Coukell, president elect, ICMS, Inc., E. Portage la Prairie, Canada; and Debra Keenan, treasurer, Research 2000, Chico, Calif.
The other executive board members for 2013 are Donna Landis, LABServices, Hamburg, Penn.; Amy Beth Dowdy, ABD Crop Consulting, Dexter, Mo.; Rick Kesler, FMC Corporation, Liberty, Mo.; Daryl Wyatt, The Carringers, Inc., Louisburg, KS; Steve Hoffman, Hoffman Crop Consulting, Inc., Manitowoc, Wis.; and Blaine Viator, Ph.D., past president, Calvin Viator, Ph.D. and Associates, LLC, Labadieville, La.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting