2013 Doane Invest Agriculture Symposium
The agricultural sector has been in the spotlight, for both direct investments and its impact on other sectors of the economy. And, with record high commodity prices and escalating land values, agriculture will certainly remain this way.
Over the next 20 years, the USDA estimates that 70% of U.S. farmland will change hands. This fact, coupled with such dynamic agricultural changes like precision farming, advanced genetics, and input technology, will lead to even greater fluctuations and challenges in the world of agriculture.
At Doane’s Invest-Agriculture Symposium, you’ll learn from top speakers, including experts from Bloomberg Industries, Doane Advisory, and J.Ganes Consulting. Participants will come away with a strong basis, clear understanding, and knowledge of what’s important when considering agriculture and its impacted markets and industries.
For more information, click here.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields