2013 Doane Invest Agriculture Symposium
The agricultural sector has been in the spotlight, for both direct investments and its impact on other sectors of the economy. And, with record high commodity prices and escalating land values, agriculture will certainly remain this way.
Over the next 20 years, the USDA estimates that 70% of U.S. farmland will change hands. This fact, coupled with such dynamic agricultural changes like precision farming, advanced genetics, and input technology, will lead to even greater fluctuations and challenges in the world of agriculture.
At Doane’s Invest-Agriculture Symposium, you’ll learn from top speakers, including experts from Bloomberg Industries, Doane Advisory, and J.Ganes Consulting. Participants will come away with a strong basis, clear understanding, and knowledge of what’s important when considering agriculture and its impacted markets and industries.
For more information, click here.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants