2013 Doane Invest Agriculture Symposium
The agricultural sector has been in the spotlight, for both direct investments and its impact on other sectors of the economy. And, with record high commodity prices and escalating land values, agriculture will certainly remain this way.
Over the next 20 years, the USDA estimates that 70% of U.S. farmland will change hands. This fact, coupled with such dynamic agricultural changes like precision farming, advanced genetics, and input technology, will lead to even greater fluctuations and challenges in the world of agriculture.
At Doane’s Invest-Agriculture Symposium, you’ll learn from top speakers, including experts from Bloomberg Industries, Doane Advisory, and J.Ganes Consulting. Participants will come away with a strong basis, clear understanding, and knowledge of what’s important when considering agriculture and its impacted markets and industries.
For more information, click here.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease