2013 Doane Invest Agriculture Symposium
The agricultural sector has been in the spotlight, for both direct investments and its impact on other sectors of the economy. And, with record high commodity prices and escalating land values, agriculture will certainly remain this way.
Over the next 20 years, the USDA estimates that 70% of U.S. farmland will change hands. This fact, coupled with such dynamic agricultural changes like precision farming, advanced genetics, and input technology, will lead to even greater fluctuations and challenges in the world of agriculture.
At Doane’s Invest-Agriculture Symposium, you’ll learn from top speakers, including experts from Bloomberg Industries, Doane Advisory, and J.Ganes Consulting. Participants will come away with a strong basis, clear understanding, and knowledge of what’s important when considering agriculture and its impacted markets and industries.
For more information, click here.
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Commentary: GMOs: It’s all in the name
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance