2013 Doane Invest Agriculture Symposium
The agricultural sector has been in the spotlight, for both direct investments and its impact on other sectors of the economy. And, with record high commodity prices and escalating land values, agriculture will certainly remain this way.
Over the next 20 years, the USDA estimates that 70% of U.S. farmland will change hands. This fact, coupled with such dynamic agricultural changes like precision farming, advanced genetics, and input technology, will lead to even greater fluctuations and challenges in the world of agriculture.
At Doane’s Invest-Agriculture Symposium, you’ll learn from top speakers, including experts from Bloomberg Industries, Doane Advisory, and J.Ganes Consulting. Participants will come away with a strong basis, clear understanding, and knowledge of what’s important when considering agriculture and its impacted markets and industries.
For more information, click here.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment