Ag degrees in demand: Graduates report positive job outlook
“That level of student professionalism is extending into our internships, too,” she said. “This year, we’ll add 40 interns to our program, up from just eight or 10 interns a few years ago.
“Like a lot of other companies, our intern program is an important part of our strategic hiring process and often leads to long-term careers and even leadership positions.”
For Howell, the knowledge that she is graduating with a high-demand degree and the completion of two agriculture-related internships, allows her to feel confident in her short-term and long-term career prospects.
“I’m so excited,” she said. “I know I’ve made the right job decision and I can’t wait to start my new career.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Vertical Floor Blenders