Snow flies, but drought persists
Montana – Subsoil moisture: 25 percent very short compared with 14 percent last year; 35 percent short, 38 percent last year; 39 percent adequate, 44 percent last year; 1 percent surplus, 4 percent last year.
Nebraska – Wheat conditions rated 14 percent very poor, 36 percent poor, 38 percent fair, 12 percent good, and 0 percent excellent. Hay and forage supplies rated 11 percent very short, 38 percent short, 51 percent adequate, and 0 percent excellent.
Oklahoma – Although the precipitation for the last 30 days has been above normal, statewide precipitation for the period since September 1st was only 63 percent of normal, ranging from 55 percent of normal in the North Central district to 77 percent of normal in the Panhandle.
Texas – Pastures conditions were generally good in East Texas while much of the range and pastureland across West and South Texas suffered severely due to dry, windy conditions. In areas with limited grazing availability, livestock producers were supplementing with hay and protein.
View the full Weekly Weather and Crop Bulletin online.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company