New battery-operated water flow meter
Siemens has introduced the Sitrans FM MAG 8000 for irrigation battery-operated electromagnetic flow meter, designed as a cost-efficient water metering solution to manage water consumption for applications such as water distribution, revenue metering and crop irrigation.
This Sitrans irrigation flow meter combines the Siemens MAG 8000 transmitter with a specialized sensor to ensure the management of water resources for irrigation purposes, while preventing water loss and waste.
The Sitrans FM MAG 8000 for irrigation features battery power for installation where power availability is a concern. The unit maintains a measurement accuracy rate of 0.8 percent, and as there are no moving parts, the meter is not prone to typical wear and tear, thus reducing maintenance and operational costs. The meter’s IP68 enclosure offers security and durability in flood-prone areas, or even underground. Optional communication modules are also available, ensuring the irrigation flow meter is up-to-date with the latest technology.
For more information, click here.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease