New battery-operated water flow meter
Siemens has introduced the Sitrans FM MAG 8000 for irrigation battery-operated electromagnetic flow meter, designed as a cost-efficient water metering solution to manage water consumption for applications such as water distribution, revenue metering and crop irrigation.
This Sitrans irrigation flow meter combines the Siemens MAG 8000 transmitter with a specialized sensor to ensure the management of water resources for irrigation purposes, while preventing water loss and waste.
The Sitrans FM MAG 8000 for irrigation features battery power for installation where power availability is a concern. The unit maintains a measurement accuracy rate of 0.8 percent, and as there are no moving parts, the meter is not prone to typical wear and tear, thus reducing maintenance and operational costs. The meter’s IP68 enclosure offers security and durability in flood-prone areas, or even underground. Optional communication modules are also available, ensuring the irrigation flow meter is up-to-date with the latest technology.
For more information, click here.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement