Few corn acres switched to beans
Corn Buyers Recommendations:
- Based on previous recommendations, corn buyers would have secured nearly all old crop supplies needed to get through the summer months.
- New crop purchases can be delayed until harvest basis weakens, provided weather problems don’t develop in the growing crop.
- The information in this report is believed to be reliable and correct. However, no guarantee or warranty is provided for its accuracy or completeness. This information is provided exclusively for educational purposes and any action or inaction or decisions made as the result of reading this material is solely the responsibility of readers. The author and South Dakota State University disclaim any responsibility for loss associated with the use of this information. There is substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts and traders should consult their brokers for a full disclosure of these risks to determine whether such trading is suitable for them in light of their circumstances and financial resources.
Source: Darrell Mark
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient