Chinese imports of U.S. soybeans could plunge by as much as a quarter in the crop year that began... Read more.
Volatile prices can send a shudder through any savvy buyer, leading to the expectation of higher and... Read more.
Drought is the most important constraint limiting wheat yields in the U.S. Southern High Plains,... Read more.
Crop futures couldn’t sustain early gains. The Farm Service Agency released its updated numbers concerning... Read more.
Agriculture experts raised a number of concerns with genetically modified crops, including safety and... Read more.
Crop scientists at Washington State University have explained how genes in the barley plant turn on... Read more.
Georgia farmer Randy Dowdy just harvested the highest soybean bushel per-acre yield in Georgia history. Dowdy’s... Read more.
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced the award of $15.7 million in Conservation Innovation Grants (CIGs)... Read more.
Interesting weather throughout the 2014 spray season left some fields with more weed problems than... Read more.
Four percent of the nation’s corn has been harvested, on-par with 2013’s pace but already... Read more.
Beck’s announced that construction has begun on the company’s London, Ohio, facility. Located just east... Read more.
Washington State University researchers have found “the most famous wheat gene,” a reproductive traffic... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning