Seed Protection: Maintaining strength in wet springs
Valent seed manager Marty Robinson discusses how seed protectants with low water solubility can better protect seeds and seedlings during wet spring weather.
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- CLA responds to EPA’s “Waters of the U.S.” rulemaking
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Analysis lists top 10 states for residue and manure energy
- EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years