Yargus Manufacturing new products in 2013, 2014
Yargus Manufacturing’s Anne Sheehy explains that the company’s bulk blending and unloading systems to warehouses are the focus of continuous new products. Equipment is manufactured under the Layco brand. She notes the micro-hopper with declining weight blend technology and high capacity rotary value, new flatwire chain, metering auger for liquid applications and new large volume rotary drum blenders. Illustrative versions of equipment were on display at MAGIE.
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting