KBH brings large line-up to MAGIE
Paul Jones, representative of KBH agricultural equipment, pointed out aspects of the large line-up of equipment that the company had on display at MAGIE, including design features that are exclusive to KBH for seed tenders, dry hauling trailers, water and fertilizer tank trailers and more.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals