A.J. Sackett offering everything fertilizer
J. C. Remsberg, sales representative and certified crop advisor with A. J. Sackett and Sons Company, talks about how the company works hard to meet customer needs with a professional staff of an ag engineer, three mechanical engineers, a chemical engineer, designers and drafters working with the sales staff.
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- A good corn crop is taking shape
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- Renegotiating cash rents down for 2015
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales