2013 MAGIE Videos
Mark Burns, marketing manager, Case IH Application Equipment, explains features and benefits of the new... Watch Video.
Yargus Manufacturing’s Anne Sheehy explains that the company’s bulk blending and unloading systems to warehouses... Watch Video.
Lee Huddle, business development manager with Skinner Tank Company, talks about customer preferences and that... Watch Video.
Jim Hesche, sales representative for Ranco Fertiservice, Inc., talks about the innovations that the company... Watch Video.
J. C. Remsberg, sales representative and certified crop advisor with A. J. Sackett and Sons Company,... Watch Video.
Mark Anderson, president and owner of GVM, talks about the GVM applicator models being offered for... Watch Video.
Tim Criddle, director of marketing for Miller St. Nazianz, explains how a 2014 Condor can be equipped... Watch Video.
Brittney Guidarelli, product marketing manager secondary tillage and nutrient application, gave specifications of the 2510L... Watch Video.
Bill Strack, regional business development for Marcus Construction, talks about the safety emphasis put together... Watch Video.
Steve Junge, senior project engineer, John Deere sprayers, talks about the new John Deere sprayers... Watch Video.
Paul Jones, representative of KBH agricultural equipment, pointed out aspects of the large line-up of... Watch Video.
Darrell Steiner, western regional sales manager for Hagie Manufacturing, during MAGIE talked about the company... Watch Video.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease