Jeff Morgan, marketing manager for Stoller USA, talks about what 2011 yield contest winners had in common and how some of them used Stoller products, including winners who grew more than 400 bushels per acre of corn and more than 150 bushels per acre of soybeans.
Yield winners have commonality
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data