Yargus Manufacturing’s Anne Sheehy explains that the company’s bulk blending and unloading systems to warehouses are the focus of continuous new products. Equipment is manufactured under the Layco brand. She notes the micro-hopper with declining weight blend technology and high capacity rotary value, new flatwire chain, metering auger for liquid applications and new large volume rotary drum blenders. Illustrative versions of equipment were on display at MAGIE.
Yargus Manufacturing new products in 2013, 2014
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals