Yargus Manufacturing’s Anne Sheehy explains that the company’s bulk blending and unloading systems to warehouses are the focus of continuous new products. Equipment is manufactured under the Layco brand. She notes the micro-hopper with declining weight blend technology and high capacity rotary value, new flatwire chain, metering auger for liquid applications and new large volume rotary drum blenders. Illustrative versions of equipment were on display at MAGIE.
Yargus Manufacturing new products in 2013, 2014
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto